Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 53777 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/28/06 09:27 PM
Counters  

I know this is probably a foolish question - it's about counters. I'm not really sure if counters are necessary on auction pages; however, they do help me in deciding pricing on a relist. If the count was high and no bids then I've done something wrong. I currently use the Andale free counters that result in an occasional, sometimes, maybe, sorta almost having a counter on the auction page. Not casting stones here just reporting on the very occasional way that the counters are posted. Now that eBay is no longer in agreement with Andale for counters I started checking around. The current agreement ends at the end of June 2005. Well, surprise surprise, surprise Sgt. Carter - eBay has its own counter system. Hmmm, wonder why they closed the relationship with Andale? So I next checked my Andale page and find that I now need to sign yet another agreement with them so that they can automaticaly attach a counter to my page. The EULA that Andale has you agree to is close to the scarey range. It appears as if they will data mine as they put up counters. So now down to my question. How do I, in AW2000, elect to use the eBay counters? In AW2000 on the additional options tab to the right of the List Auction page there is a check box for Counters. However, the choices are only - Andale, Green LED, and Hidden. Anyone have any suggestions? I suppose I could go into each and every auction page and revise it - but that's not gonna happen anytime real soon. Will it take Thom and his team to make that change in AW2000? Or do I just forget it altogether? What do the rest of you do about counters? Are they useful to you? Or are they just something that clutters up the auction page? Thanks for the help. Maybe we can get a consensus on counters. Garry - AquilaStamps

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/29/06 00:10 AM
Re: Counters new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

Well now, if that doesn't have the world shut down. And I noticed there isn't exactly an announcement on eBay anywhere concerning the non-renewal of contract. But it looks as if the non-renewal is on Andale's side?

Where did you find the information concerning the data mining?? I mean, that sounds just about right. I just did not find it right off the bat.

This is probably a really stupid question. eBay provides counters?? I clicked through the SYI form and revise your Item. The only counter options offered were Andale? Am I looking in the wrong place??

You asked if the counters just clutter up the page. Frankly, I quit looking at Andale a long time ago. Sellathon provides much better statistics and is easier to use. but Sellathon is not free on eBay. It is on Overstock. When Sellathon first offered the O-Tracker at Overstock, they also offered a free 30 day trial for eBay as well. Which I participated in. During that 30 day trial, the information provided was simply better than Andale. And since the information in terms of search words, hits, IP addresses, etc was almost identical to Overstock, I elected to stop using Sellathon on eBay. Considering the Andale changes, I may change my mind :o)

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
06/29/06 03:03 AM
Re: Counters new [re: bluepennylady]  

When I deleted cookies recently, then logged into Andale to check my counters, I got the message Garry mentions. I didn't read it thoroughly, but whatever it said made me say NO THANKS. I'll just let the counters expire, I guess. Before I had an eBay Store, I checked my auction counters a couple times a day. Now that I have a few hundred items in a Store as well as two or three dozen auctions, I just don't bother looking at the counters any more (have only ever used the free counters). Frankly, I put more stock in the items people have added to their Watch folders (the numbers you see in My eBay).

I suppose Thom will come up with something. Are the eBay counters free? Seems to me everything offered by eBay eventually becomes fee-based.

As to concluding you've "done something wrong" in an auction that gets few hits -- maybe, but it's been my experience that chance or luck plays a huge roll in whether an auction gets bids. One month, it'll get zero bids; two months later, people are fighting over it.

tictictic

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/29/06 06:07 AM
Re: Counters new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

tictictic,

I want to know where to look for the eBay counters? I agree, nothing at eBay will remain free, never has. I have looked all over the place. I am unable to locate any information concerning an eBay counter. The Sell Your Item form only displays options provided by Andale. eBay's Help supplies information about Andale counters.

Where did you find the eBay counters?

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/29/06 07:05 AM

Judy: I found the "data-mining" in a veiled reference on the Andale EULA and Terms of Use that they want you to just sort of slide through when you resign up. After June they will just go into the page and insert the counter. Under the old system you had to give them permission through eBay to do so. However, now that permission has expired and it is necessary to do so again. I had no intention of doing so but clicked on through - and lo and behold on the eBay page where you give permission is a very ominous warning at the top of the page - something like are you sure you read the terms from Andale. You should do so before continuing. So between the very long legalistic document Andal wants agreement to and eBay's warning I just closed out the page and then came here and asked the question. Here is a cut and paste from their "agreement"

5.6 By using the Services, you authorize ANDALE to access Third-Party Marketplaces with which you have usage agreements, on your behalf, to retrieve and post information and materials necessary to provide the Services to you, and you hereby appoint ANDALE as your agent for this limited purpose. You hereby permit ANDALE to use such retrieved information and materials to accomplish the foregoing, and to communicate with your customers on your behalf. You hereby acknowledge that our Services may or may not provide all the information and functionality that you could obtain directly from the Marketplaces.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder what they want to tell our customers?

Garry (AquilaStamps)

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/29/06 07:17 AM

TicTicTic: I too look at the watched numbers. That is also a great way to see what's happening. Because I'm only selling Stamps for Collectors I thought that maybe the counter would give me a tool to see what is popular and what is BORING to the collector. But you are right. I've posted something and it ends up not being bid on or in some cases hardly even looked at. So I've left it alone and not reposted it on eBay for several months. Then all of a sudden they are fighting for it. I also think it just happens to be related to which buyer is looking at the auctions at the time they are up. A couple of days ago tried to find where the eBay counter is on their listing page and did not see it. I even tried revising an auction but no go - the only thing offered was the usual stuff such as andale etc. However, what started me on this quest was seeing an "eBay Counter" on a few pages of other auctions. For the time being I think I'm going to go without counters; at least from Andale and just see what happens. It could be that the eBay counter is a beta thing for some posters and you are most likely very prophetic in thinking it will be a chargeable service very soon. Why would I be surprised at that!

Garry (AquilaStamps)

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/29/06 07:24 AM

Judy: I found the counter on someone's page that I was checking out. For the life of me I can't remember which page it was. Then a few days later I saw it on a few other pages. They were all stamp related I think. I'll go through my browser history and see if I can loacate the URL.

Garry (AquilaStamps)

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/29/06 08:01 AM

Judy: Here is one URL that I finally found that mentions the eBay counter: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53608&item=8824924466
I'll try to find the one that originally caught my attention. It was stamp related. This one I recall finding because it was an item that one of my customers had some connection with either as a seller or buyer. This items and a few others became the ones that were responsible for starting me on my fools errand.

Garry (AquilaStamps)

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/29/06 08:29 AM

Garry,

Thank you for the URL. I believe that even the "Ebay counters" are in reality Andale counters. I tried to revise an auction just to see what would display on the new SYI form. Just Andale counters were displayed.

I did see the EULA portion you have referenced. But I did not click through the process. I wonder the exact same thing about what they are telling our customers.

I do think the reference is to the fact they collect data to resell. I ran into this same thing Beta testing another Auction management program last month. The software is "free". When the developer of this "free" software was asked about how revenue was generated to keep his company afloat, he responded "I have unconventional methods of generating revenue." Reading through the User agreement of the "free" software is a similar statement. Meaning all of his users information is collected and then sold for marketing. It looks like to me, Andale is doing the same thing as I read through the User agreement. Or that is how I read it anyway.

I am like you, I will do without the Andale counters. Don't use them anyway. I think I will contact Sellathon again should I need to see that type of data again.

In the meantime, I will just use the O-Tracker at Overstock for that type of information :O) Like it better anyway.

Garry, are you selling at Overstock??

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
06/29/06 11:36 AM

I found this with a Google search, but I have no idea what it means (it's from the UK site):

***eBay Counters Update***

13 April, 2006 | 06:00PM BST

Today we have received reports from members about the eBay counters which have recently replaced the Andale counters.

Thank you to those members who alerted us. Our technical teams are already working to identify the issue and fix it.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and frustration you may be experiencing.

We will update you as soon as we have further news

Regards,
The eBay.co.uk Team

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
06/29/06 11:38 AM

And this (from the US site -- how come no one seems to have heard about this?? this is from last April!):

***New eBay Counters to Replace Andale Counters***

04 April, 2006 | 06:26 PM IST

Dear Sellers,

In the next few days, eBay will be offering our own counter free of charge that sellers can add to their listings. This new optional eBay counter will replace Andale’s counter and will track the number of times a listing is viewed. Counters can be made visible to everyone, or sellers can use our new “Hidden Counter” option, which displays the number of views only to the seller.

You will be able to add the eBay counter to your new listings through any selling tool. Once the eBay counters are available, any listing already running with an Andale counter will keep the Andale version – you will not need to change it until you relist the item.

Happy Selling!

Regards,
The eBay Team

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
06/29/06 11:41 AM

Oops! That's from the INDIA eBay site! LOL. At least, I think it is.....IS there an eBay India?? Sorry about that, but still interesting, huh? Here's the URL of that page:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200604041826072.html

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/29/06 11:53 AM

tictictic,

That's hilarious! I don't know if there is an eBayIndia or not. Probably is.

Now that you posted the message, I do recall seeing it. I bet you the eBay counters will go live the first of July as soon as the Andale counters are no longer in use. And that is most likely why the eBay counters are still not appearing on the Sell your Item page or Revise your Item page.

Thanks for sharing that!!

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
06/29/06 12:05 PM

I just spent the last 15 minutes at the eBay India site. Very interesting to compare and contrast. A cultural eye-opener, too. They have no categories for antiques or collectibles, but they do have entertainment collectibles (Bollywood!).

tictictic

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/29/06 02:11 PM

Judy: I did do Overstock when it first came out. Stopped because stamp sales weren't so great there. Then Thom added OS to AW and I tried it again. By the way - what's with the 100's of emails from all of the OS sellers wanting to be my friend?. The second time I still didn't have much luck. Am just now getting ready to try it again for the third and final time. I've changed a lot of the auction information etc from what I do on eBay thinking that maybe OS buyers are a different breed of buyers. I'll see how it goes and I'm planning on doing this last round in July. Several years ago I did a lot on Amazon and Yahoo but both of those auction sites really came to a very abrupt decline.

Garry (AquilaStamps)

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/29/06 02:22 PM

Garry,

Overstock buyers are a bit different in that many of the buyers come over from the Shopping site. So you deal with lots of newbies. If you let your eBay buyers know you are listing on OVerstock as well, they often will register and bid on Overstock. Especially if you move items to Overstock for which you only have 1 of, and they want it. They will bid at eBay and Overstock. Then because you use AW2000, you can group their winning bids onto a single invoice and save them money. My buyers love it.

Before you start listing on Overstock again, join the Subscription pricing plan. You can manage your bottom line more easily. In essence, you pay a flat fee for listing x amount of auction over the course of a month. I have included the URL link to the page on Overstock about the Subscription plan.

http://forums.auctions.overstock.com/viewtopic.php?t=13798

The email address is sellershotline@overstock.com
Tell Joe and Byron I sent you over. They will take good care of you.

The emails you are receiving concerning "Be my friend" is a personal network thing Overstock has set up. I am not much on the friends network thing. But others seem to feel more comfortable doing business with someone who belongs to a network of someone they know.

Something else you might try inserting into your listing template as a page component is the feedback site. It is allowable on Overstock to display the feedbacksite.com. And it shows how many feedback you have on eBay. Makes buyers feel better knowing you have been in business for a while.

Judy/blue

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/29/06 06:31 PM
Re: Counters sorta solved new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Well finally I heard from eBay. I wrote them through the Trust and Safety dept and simply asked what about those eBay counters I'm seeing and why am I not allowed to use them. Just now got an answer (9:30 pm est Friday). The reply was:

Dear Garry,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to the eBay counters.

At this time, we are still in the process of testing and refining the
eBay counters. To do this, we have made these available to the eBay
International sites. In the meantime, the eBay.com site will continue to
use the Andale counters. When eBay moves away from the Andale counters,
we will make the eBay counters available on all eBay sites. If you would
like to use the eBay counters, you would want to list your item from one
of the International sites like eBay Canada or eBay United Kingdom.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Alexandra G. E.

eBay Customer Support

P.S. I'd also like to take a minute to tell you about a great new
resource available at eBay that will help you get the most out of your
selling experience. It's called the Solutions Directory, and it provides
you quick access to eBay and third-party software and services designed
to improve your productivity and grow your business.

To visit the Solutions Directory, please visit the link below:

http://solutions.ebay.com

Sooooooooo I guess we just wait a bit and it will happen. But for now I've turned off the Andale counter thingie in AW2000.

Garry
AquilaStamps

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/29/06 06:41 PM

Garry,

Thanks for checking and letting us know what you found out. That explains why tictictic found the information on the eBay India site.

Now I wonder why in the world eBay elected to use International eBay sites for testing. I bet those sites do not have access to Andale.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/30/06 09:28 AM
Re: Counters sorta solved new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:
I'm pretty sure eBayers outside of The US have access to Andale. I've seen Andale counters on other auctions from Europe etc. I think the reason eBay tested their counter that way is they really don't want any more bad press over the Andale thing. Just what eBay has been praying to the great auctioneer in the sky for - more whooha from their US eBayers. It would turn into yet another mess with people crying and hollering and eBay doing their now world famous two-step dance without any real answers. Don't know if that's the answer as to why they went outside of the US site to do it - it's just what I think probably went through their mind.

Didn't you just love the suggestion I post through another site. Hmmm, maybe I need to try posting in India? I could enlist TicTicTic's help. Nah, prolly won't do that - it's more than enough posting on eBay USA

I'm wondering if Thom will change the counter selection to reflect an eBay counter once they make the change.

Garry (AquilaStamps)

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/30/06 09:43 AM

Garry,

Well, if the Andale counters are not available as before, I am sure the listings submitted using AW2000 for which the Andale counters are selected, will fail. So something will need to be done. However, unless Thom's crystal ball is working really good, I don't see how he could determine a fix before everything changes :o)

Gee, if his crystal ball is working, I sure need to know where he got his. Mine is not working worth a hoot!

I am quite sure Thom will supply a fix when and if there is a problem. And I would think the option for the Ebay counters would be made available as well.

Where did you post??? I did not see it. I want to look

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/30/06 02:24 PM

Judy:
I didn't post anything - I was only commenting on the eBay reply that if I wanted to use their new counter I should post on a site other than a US site. Sorry that I didn't make that comment clear.

Also I of course realized that Thom couldn't fix something that wasn't broken. I was wondering to myself as I was typing (and didn't type all that I was wondering) if he would wait until he switches to the API or if he would go through all of the work necessary to change that one thing related to counters. 'Cause actually even after the great breakup Andale counters will still work all anyone has to do is agree to their new EULA.

I still wonder though just how important counters really are. It's strange but some days I find them helpful at the end of auction and the other times I have to admit I don't even look at them. I guess counters could be more helpful if I followed your suggestion earlier on in this thread - a counter that gives you a LOT more info.

Garry (AquilaStamps)

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/30/06 02:32 PM

Garry,

I am sorry my response sounded rude. I did not intend for it to be. I apologize.

Thom said he didn't have any idea how the change would affect AW2000. I asked him about it. He said he wouldn't know until we all started listing after the changes were made.

I think you are right. Andale really won't be broken, But I won't be using them.

My guess is, Thom will fix it after the API conversion as I think that is probably number 1 right now.

As far as how important the counters are, I honestly don't know. I find information about search words, IP addresses, hit times, category searches more useful than how many times my item has been looked at. I may be way off but that is how I look at it.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
06/30/06 11:13 PM

Judy:
Please, don't think I took anything you said as rude. Far from it, you have been cheerful, and helpful, and insightful through this whole thread. My reply, after looking back at it, seems to read i guess as if I may have thought it rude. However, I didn't take it that way and if you though so I apologize. Sometimes, my words are too short and I don't always convey the tone I really should. So not to worry, my friend. All's good!

Garry (AquilaStamps)

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
07/01/06 00:13 AM

No worries. Have a super 4th! I'm off to my husband's family reunion. Yikes! His family is HUGE. Even after 32 years of marriage, they still overwhelm me. There are just so many of them it looks like a convention when they are all together.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
07/01/06 06:52 AM

Have fun at the reunion! Our family reunions were always viewed as a dress rehearsal for a horror movie. There were so many people - and half or more were strangers that it was truly not a fun time. Most spent their time at the reunion trying to think up a graceful way to flee. Have a great time and thanks.

Garry (AquilaStamps)

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
07/01/06 06:57 AM

[quote]spent their time at the reunion trying to think up a graceful way to flee[quote]

That's me!! My husband LOVES the huge crowd of people. My family is very small. The first time he took me to meet his family the year we got married, I about turned tail and ran. People all over the place. It was and is an un-nerving experience. Probably because they all expect me to remember who they are and how we are related. Like that is going to happen.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
07/19/06 03:55 PM

Garry,

I guess the counter changes did not cause any problems. But I have a question. The counters are appearing in my Auctions and I did not sign any of Andale's stuff. So I wonder how in the world the counters are still appearing.

Some of the counters are located at the bottom as before. On some of my listings, the counters appear not only directly below but in the upper portion directly under the eBay title line.

Some of the counters state Andale Free counters. Some state AOL and Ebay working together. Quite the deal. It would stand to reason it has something to do with the time frame in which the auctions were submitted.

I received the letter from Andale concerning the changes, etc. But I sure didn't check that little check box to change anything.

Anyone else still finding the Andale counters inserted into your auctions?

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
07/24/06 12:48 PM

Judy:
Sorry I'm late with a reply. Have been away on a buying trip and even though they are necessary they become time thieves also. The trip was a success but when I get back home the days seem to have all compressed into a blur and then there is the processing of all the material. Anyway, enough excuses. I had received an email from eBay about the counters a while back. They told me that even though a seller requested an andale FREE counter they would slowly replaced by the eBay only counter. They also told me that there was going to be a joint venture between AOL and eBay. I guess that because AOL has been bleeding membership and eBay has been driving people away with all of their new charges there was a need to huddle together for protection. I'm not sure how they expect to gain anything this way; however, I see something down the road - that will probably be a joint venture between the two companies on security. Currently all of the Phishing stuff goes to spoof(don't use this)@ebay.com - I wonder if it will be directed to some kind of AOL program in the future. It doesn't make sense to me to combine these two companies. IMHO getting into bed with AOL has to place eBay in a more uncomfortable position than where they were with Andale. The other thing that I see is that working with AOL means that eBay doesn't have to develop any kind of security software and/or spoofing sniffers. They only have their toolbar that has account guard. Time will tell - but I feel that this has all come in under the radar by the counters. I'm not really THAT paranoid but it sure seems very unusual.

The old Andale counters are still on some of my GTC store items but all of the auction items were either changed or the new counter has been automatically placed in it. There doesn't seem to be any pattern on the replacement of Store items counters though. All replaced counters have the double counters though - at the top in the first part of the auction and then at the bottom below the photo that was used for the thumbnail.

This "freebie" doesn't do anything to me though. It just is another counter and it appears that you can't opt out. I noticed some auctions that I submitted with the counter selection UNchecked still resulted in a counter. What worries me more is the wonderful new fee structure in stores. That is going to be a deal breaker for some people. I know for me it has caused me to take a good long hard look at store items. I haven't closed my store as others have but I'm going to probably limit a lot of what goes in there now.

Garry

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
07/24/06 01:05 PM

Garry,

I am glad you are back safe and sound. And that the buying trip was successful. My husband has been on the road buying quite a bit lately. Gone more than he is home right now. But that is usual for this time of year. Anymore semi trucks back up to the warehouse, though, and we are going to have to store product on top of the building instead of inside. I am simply out of room.

Boy do I hear you on time. I wish I could invent more hours in the day. But then I would need a body that could work them. I can't get my body to work 20 hour days anymore :o)

Thanks for sharing eBay's response. I am in agreement with you. This is all tooooo strange.

The eBay Store fees have helped us make a decision about the direction our business will take. We were making changes anyway, but the fees have moved the changes forward and faster. I won't quite be ready by August 22nd. But I will be a long way down the road.

I am really looking forward to the Overstock Outlet stores. They have been in the works for several months now. I suspect the development techs have the pressure on right about now to get the Outlet Stores ready for BETA testing since eBay released the increased Store fees.

What is really wierd is my Power Seller account manager called me here at work the day after the fee increase announcement was made. Wanting to know how the fee increase would affect me. If I was considering closing my eBay Store. And if I was to be sure and contact them first so they could help me "work something out" before I closed my Store. I just wonder what there is to work out. Or how in the world eBay thinks they can add the dollars back to my bottom line. The fee increase is ridiculous.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
07/27/06 02:04 AM
Where do we view them? new [re: AquilaStamps]  

I listed some things tonight after not listing for a couple weeks. I see that I've got eBay's hidden counters. I can view the number of visits by looking at each auction, but is there a place to see all results on one page? Seems like there should be a column we could add to the Selling display (Customize Items I'm Selling: Columns to Display), but I don't see that option. Probably something eBay will try to charge us for......

bluepennylady
(member)
07/27/06 04:29 AM
Re: Where do we view them? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Hi,

Well I don't know for sure but I "think" you must subscribe to Traffic reports in order to obtain that information. Since it is free, I am going to try it again. And I signed up for the free 2 months of Marketplace Research as well. But I think the counters are for the Traffic reports.

If you have not subscribed to the Traffic Reports, activate it and take a look. It appears to me the info comes directly from the counters. Let me know what it looks like to you. The information provided is pretty good. Actually I think it along the same lines as Sellathon reports.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
07/27/06 12:42 PM
Re: Where do we view them? new [re: bluepennylady]  

So I did the Mikey thing and signed up for Traffic Reports....

I think I also agreed to allow Omniture to put cameras in my bathroom and a radio transmitter inside my refrigerator. They will soon know everything about everyone.

Anyway, the pages and pages of reports and charts and graphs are certainly fun to study, but it will take a couple nights of playing with this before I can figure it all out.

Seeing what keywords drove traffic (via Google searches, I guess) to your auctions is very interesting.

If people fall in love with this Omniture/Traffic Reports feature, fees to use it can't be far behind. Speaking of behind.....that's where one of the probes is, I think. There was this brief period of time after I clicked the I AGREE button when it got dark and I don't remember what happened. After I came to, I was a little sore in a place that shall remain nameless.

Sue (tictictic)

bluepennylady
(member)
07/27/06 12:58 PM
Re: Where do we view them? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Hi,

Gee, I thought I was the only one they installed cameras into the bathroom. I am glad I am not alone. But it will be kind of hard to take a shower in my swimsuit.

I am not sure if they will start charging or not. The Traffic reports came into being right after Overstock introduced the O-Tracker, which is very similar. The basic is free, Any upgrades cost. Which is what it looks like this traffic report thing could lead into.

well, let me know if you find anything interesting lurking in the dark corners. As I was also rendered unconscience for a good part of the night. I am worried what they did to me in my unconscience state

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads