Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 53782 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(member)
07/27/06 04:29 AM
Re: Where do we view them? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Hi,

Well I don't know for sure but I "think" you must subscribe to Traffic reports in order to obtain that information. Since it is free, I am going to try it again. And I signed up for the free 2 months of Marketplace Research as well. But I think the counters are for the Traffic reports.

If you have not subscribed to the Traffic Reports, activate it and take a look. It appears to me the info comes directly from the counters. Let me know what it looks like to you. The information provided is pretty good. Actually I think it along the same lines as Sellathon reports.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
07/27/06 12:42 PM
Re: Where do we view them? new [re: bluepennylady]  

So I did the Mikey thing and signed up for Traffic Reports....

I think I also agreed to allow Omniture to put cameras in my bathroom and a radio transmitter inside my refrigerator. They will soon know everything about everyone.

Anyway, the pages and pages of reports and charts and graphs are certainly fun to study, but it will take a couple nights of playing with this before I can figure it all out.

Seeing what keywords drove traffic (via Google searches, I guess) to your auctions is very interesting.

If people fall in love with this Omniture/Traffic Reports feature, fees to use it can't be far behind. Speaking of behind.....that's where one of the probes is, I think. There was this brief period of time after I clicked the I AGREE button when it got dark and I don't remember what happened. After I came to, I was a little sore in a place that shall remain nameless.

Sue (tictictic)

bluepennylady
(member)
07/27/06 12:58 PM
Re: Where do we view them? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Hi,

Gee, I thought I was the only one they installed cameras into the bathroom. I am glad I am not alone. But it will be kind of hard to take a shower in my swimsuit.

I am not sure if they will start charging or not. The Traffic reports came into being right after Overstock introduced the O-Tracker, which is very similar. The basic is free, Any upgrades cost. Which is what it looks like this traffic report thing could lead into.

well, let me know if you find anything interesting lurking in the dark corners. As I was also rendered unconscience for a good part of the night. I am worried what they did to me in my unconscience state

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads