Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 5737 *Threaded Mode

AquilaStamps
(member)
09/27/06 08:06 AM
PayPal Stores  

Hi:

Prolly this isn't the place to put this post but I wasn't sure where to go with it. I'm wondering, has anyone ever done a PayPal Shop? They are free if you have an online site that uses paypal payments. As I understand it:
1. You register your site
2. Whenever anyone pays you via PayPal i.e. eBay they are invited or referred to your website.
3. Also you can leave keywords and when anyone searches stores on PayPal and the use one of your key words they are referred to your site.
4. There is room for 10 keywords

It appears as if there is no extra charge. But I am wondering if someone has tried it and what was the success? Is it worth the extra maintainance of PayPal information?

After reading through all of their stuff about it I get the feeling that nothing but a possible purchase through referals will be the outcome.

Garry

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/27/06 11:57 AM
Re: PayPal Stores new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

I have not tried the Paypal stores. However, I have a seller friend that sells at eBay and Overstock who has. He was pleased with the results. He has since moved onto to something else but while he was using the Paypal stores, he liked them.

I'll get hold of him and ask him about it. He was online a while ago as I got an email from him.

Judy/blue

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads