Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 11126 *Threaded Mode

KenzWorld
(stranger )
08/08/02 04:32 AM
Screen Layout  

Hi,

I am one of those newbie evaluators that probably will have a number of questions as I go along.

First question is....Is there any way to change the layout so that one sees the smaller windows when the program starts?

In other words, instead of opening with one of the windows (Inventory, Auction Lots, INvoices, Ledger and E-mail) at full screen, can you configure so that the main AW has the 5 smaller windows arranged however you left them?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/08/02 04:14 PM
Re: Screen Layout new [re: KenzWorld]  

Those 5 windows are designed to always be maximized (full screen) within the main window. Use the Window List buttons at the right of the main window to select the window you want to see.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

KenzWorld
(stranger )
08/08/02 06:31 PM
Re: Screen Layout new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Being only an amateur programmer, I do not see the reasoning behind maximizing the window instead of allowing the multiple windows.

I may be sitting and entering a boatload of new inventory and want to peek in at e-mail. It is a whole lot less of a pain to simply move the pointer across and click to check e-mail.

chinacat
(stranger )
08/08/02 06:44 PM

All you have to do is move the pointer across and click to the email window. One click.

KenzWorld
(stranger )
08/09/02 03:17 AM
Re: Screen Layout new [re: chinacat]  

Sure, and then I can not see my other windows...which completely defeats what I want.

I see absolutely no reason that any given window has to be maximized in todays multitasking environment.

chinacat
(stranger )
08/09/02 04:57 AM

If you've got an email open, you can click the Show Database Record Panel button, and a database record in split screen. Is that what you want?

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads