>> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 7681 *Threaded Mode

Tazman1602
(stranger )
02/26/07 08:58 AM
Attachment
API Error Code 37  

Hello,
I'm a long time user and rarely have issues. With my newest listings I get the above API Error saying: "<Input data for tag <Item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation."

I'm thinking it's something stupid I'm doing as I haven't used the program in several months. I have gone through the forum posts but haven't found anything close.

Thanks,

Art

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/26/07 09:09 AM
Re: API Error Code 37 new [re: Tazman1602]  

Art,

Not stupid at all.

One of the shipping options details is not completed. Open up the Shipping Options tab on the affected Auction lot and check each field carefully. Either you have a shipping option missing and the field says, "select shipping service" or something like that.

So take a look at the shipping options. Let me know if that fixes it or not.

Judy/blue

Tazman1602
(stranger )
02/26/07 10:42 AM
Re: API Error Code 37 new [re: bluepennylady]  

Told you it was something stupid I was doing.....you were dead right. I went in and fiixed my shipping options and BOOM! Listed properly in 10 seconds. I've changed ISP's for the first time in almost 12 years and have had a bear of a time getting FTP sites, etc set back up again.

THANK YOU for your help.

Art

PS -- This frickin program ROCKED when I bought it some years back and it still does.................

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/26/07 11:12 AM
Re: API Error Code 37 new [re: Tazman1602]  

Art,

Great! I am glad you are up and running again. Auction Wizard is an awesome program,, I agree completely.

Don't be a stranger!! Hope to see you on the boards!

Judy/blue

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads