Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 7444 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/12/07 00:01 AM
Help files  

Has the set-up of the Help files changed since the last Update? I no longer get the option to maximize the Search Capability (or whatever it was called), and I think there used to be three ways to search -- can't even remember what the third one looked like exactly, but it's gone. And the organization of the files seems completely different.

For example, when I search on the keyword STATUS, I get one result (Status Bar), and it has nothing on how Status works, what the different Statuses mean, etc. Was it always this way, and I just have a faulty recollection?

Sue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/12/07 00:18 AM
Re: Help files new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

The Help file is new and the Search capability you are referring to is no longer included. Most updated Help files like what we now have, don't use the search anymore. The search function isn't available in this type of Help file system.

If you are looking for the meaning of each Status, Status Bar is the correct search result. The click "Invoices" When the next window opens, just look in "Data Fields" which is along the top of the menu. All the different Status' for Invoices is displayed along with their meaning.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/12/07 01:57 AM
Re: Help files new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy,

Found it. Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for, but honestly, I never would have found it if you hadn't told me where to look.

Here's the definition of Feedback Not Left: "The items on the Invoice have shipped. Feedback has not yet been left for the buyer."

That must be why the filter for Feedback Not Left doesn't "work" for me. I don't do AW "right" -- I manually close Lots when I ship them, and I don't have it automatically send the Item Shipped emails, so I don't think the program actually realizes an item has been shipped. All it knows is that the Lot is Closed, so filtering for Feedback Not Left does not bring up these Closed/No-Feedback Lots. This explains why that Filter never works for me unless I manually change the Status to FB Not Left. Does that make sense?

Sue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/12/07 05:43 AM
Re: Help files new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

Yes that makes perfect sense. And I suspected that was the problem. If you use AW2K to send out the shipping notices emails and AW2K to change Invoice Status' for you, then all the boxes, etc are completed and the Invoices will show up.

You can manually change the status but you must remember to check the payment received, complete the date field so the Invoice will show up to leave feedback.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads