Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 6262 *Threaded Mode

eryanthus
(stranger )
09/15/07 09:17 AM
AW2000 + other sites  

Used/liked AW2000 for years then stopped due to slow internet connection, went to Marketworks. FAST connection now (FIOS). Considering using AW2000 again. How do others integrate it with selling on a separate website as well, grouping items from both to a single invoice, etc? I currently accept mail payments, and CC through PayPal. Experience/suggestions? Thanks Dave

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/15/07 02:32 PM
Re: AW2000 + other sites new [re: eryanthus]  

Dave,

Welcome back! It is very nice to meet you You'll like the API version of AW2000. Much faster!!!!!

You can add as many Invoice items as you want to a buyer's Invoice. You can merge items won from eBAy, eBay store, Overstock, Player auctions on a single invoice if you so choose. You can simply create an Invoice for anyone and add whatever items you want to it, as long as the items are in the AW2K database as an Auction lot or Inventory Item.

You can accept any type of payment you want. AW2K has a payment type list in it and you can add to the payment type list if you need to when recording payments.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "separate website" but I am presuming you mean adding items someone buys from off your own e-commerce site? Yes that is doable.

Here is how I manage that. I have an ecrater store. After I add something to my ecrater store, I will create an Auction lot in AW2K for a special profile I made called "ecrater" Real imaginative isn't it

When someone buys something from my ecrater store, I create an Invoice for them in AW2K, add the Auction lot to their invoice, record the payment and ship the item. I do the same thing with Google base. Works just fine.

In fact, I have eBay buyers who win auctions and shop my ecrater store too. And all their items are on a single invoice.

Hope that helps!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads