General
   >> Email
Thread views: 8866 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/02/02 01:34 PM
Send Copy of Ourbound Email to myself  

Need the ability to send copies of outbound emails to myself. Other programs I have used have this as a global option. Having these come in VERY handy and are needed if you ever get into a dispute situation. It can be used to prove you sent emails to the person in question since you then have full headers on your own copy showing the other person was on the recipient list of the email. Please add this as an option. It is a huge one. You might not realize how big until it is your money on the line in a dispute. It also comes in very handy to prove to those people who say you never sent them emails that you did.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
06/03/02 11:14 AM
Re: Send Copy of Ourbound Email to myself new [re: Anonymous]  

You can send a copy of any email message to anyone you choose. Outgoing email messages have a CC and a BCC field, which can be used to send a "carbon copy" or a "blind carbon copy" (respectively) of an email message. These fields are hidden by default. You can view them on any message by selecting Message | Show CC or Message | Show BCC from the menu bar on the Email Editor window.

You can control whether or not the CC and BCC fields always show in Email Editor windows from the "Email" tab on the Program Settings dialog box (File | Program Options... on the menu bar). Use the Show "CC:" Field and Show "BCC:" Field checkboxes in the "Editor Windows" area.

You can add static entries to the CC and BCC fields of any Email Template. The CC and BCC fields are always visible in the Email Template Editor. If you always want copies of email message created from a specific Email Template sent to yourself, enter your email address in either the CC or BCC field of the Email Template.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/03/02 12:59 PM
Re: Send Copy of Ourbound Email to myself new [re: AuctionWizard]  

That works, didn't realize the BCC would remain saved in the Template.

Thanks!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads