General
   >> Email
Thread views: 8080 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dandg
(stranger )
12/03/04 08:04 PM
Emails to Buyers sent? not sent?  

I am new to AW2000 and have searched all over the tutorial and the help index but cannot find an answer to my question.

I have closed my first item I listed with AW2000 and sent an email/invoice. The screen in the outbox window indicates an (S) which is supposed to mean it has been sent. But that message did not show up in my regular "sent" box in regular email. Is it supposed to? How can I be sure that my buyer received that message?

rodgw
(Unregistered)
12/03/04 09:42 PM
Re: Emails to Buyers sent? not sent? new [re: dandg]  

When you say, "my regular sent box in regular email".
Are you refering to your email program outside of AW. If so it won't show up there. Just in AW. And if it has an "S" it was sent.
You can set up the AW email to "CC" you to your "regular email" address. That's a good way to check and to calm your fears.

Hope I help you some.
rodgw

dandg
(stranger )
12/04/04 03:28 PM
Re: Emails to Buyers sent? not sent? new [re: rodgw]  

Thank you for letting me know. I wanted to make sure it was sent to the buyer. By mistake I probably hit the darn button 3 times thinking I'd see it somewhere else so I hope they don't think I'm impatiently hitting them up for payment! LOL

Thanks again

tictictic_OnEbay
(stranger )
12/06/04 01:09 AM
Re: Emails to Buyers sent? not sent? new [re: dandg]  

The email should still be in your Outbox, though, and if you associated it with that auction's invoice (or AW automatically associated it by virtue of the Invoice number's being in the email Subject line), a copy should also be in the email section of the lower record panel of the Invoice for that auction (Email tab is between Invoice Items and Grid View; all associated emails should be there, incoming and outgoing). If you find the email in your Outbox in the main Email window, it should have the Invoice number next to it. If it doesn't, open the email, then click on the hand icon at the top to Show Database Record Panel, then click on the hand pointing up to associate that email with its Invoice. And be sure to insert the tag for Invoice number in the Subject line for all your email templates.

If you created email filters for your sent emails, perhaps the email was whisked off to one of your folders.

tictictic on eBay

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads