General
   >> Email
Thread views: 8496 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

magicka
(journeyman)
10/12/05 12:43 PM
Item Shipped emails  

I recently transferred my AW2k setup on to a new computer and everything seems to be working fine except:

Item Shipped Emails

When I select the Tasks -> Send Item Shipped Email... I always get the "No Invoices Found..." msg. I looked around and cant seem to find the setting that effects this.

Can someone remind me what i need to do to get this to work?

Thanks!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
10/12/05 04:18 PM
Re: Item Shipped emails new [re: magicka]  

When Tasks | Send Item Shipped Emails... is selected from the menu bar only Invoices that have a Status of "Feedback Not Left" or "Closed" that do not have a check in their Item Shipped Email checkbox qualify to have an Item Shipped Email sent. See "Item Shipped Emails" in the help index for more information.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

magicka
(journeyman)
10/12/05 06:38 PM
Re: Item Shipped emails new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I realize that. Im trying to figure out what is is I am doing (or not doing) that is different than before I reinstalled that is causing the behaviour im getting now.

In the previous installation, after marking items paid and shipping them I would return and select to send the Item Shipped Email and it was always available to me. Now its not.

Im wondering what setting might have changed on a new install that was set differently before so that I could do that.

Ill check the help file.

Tradeguy
(enthusiast)
10/13/05 10:01 AM
Re: Item Shipped emails new [re: magicka]  

I can think of 2 possibilities...

1 - You can also send shipped emails when you process invoices - Print shipping labels and invoices - there's a checkbox on the first setup screen when you start the batch process. If that's already toggled, there won't be any emails to send (cause they've already been sent).

2 - Make sure you have a default shipped email template selected for the profile you are using.

Hope that helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads