General
   >> Email
Thread views: 6843 *Threaded Mode

Tesoro72
(Unregistered)
08/24/02 02:07 PM
e-mail all over due invoices  

I am just starting out with this software. I thought I was doing pretty well, but I can't seem to complete simple functions. For example, I would like to send an e-mail template for all my unpaid invoices. Can I send them all at once, or do I have to go through them one by one? How do I send out second notices? Also, I wanted all my e-mail addresses to appear in the address book. I selected that option in the preferences, but it is not happening. Do I have to enter them manually? I am lost.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/26/02 02:12 PM
Re: e-mail all over due invoices new [re: Tesoro72]  

You can send email to the buyers of your unpaid Invoices one at a time. This is done from the Invoices window. Locate the Invoice record whose buyer you want to send an email message to. Click the Email Buyer with Template button on the toolbar at the top of the window. A menu will be displayed that shows the names of your Email Templates. Selecting an Email Template from the menu will create a new email message from the selected template (using data from the current Invoice to replace the field tags in the template) and open it in an Email Editor window.

You have to add email addresses to the Address Book. This can be done manually from the Address Book window by clicking the New... button on the toolbar at the top of the window. You can also add the sender of an email message to the Address Book from an Email Reader window. Select Message | Add Sender to Address Book from the menu bar.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads