General
   >> Email
Thread views: 14168 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Two_Knight
(newbie)
12/22/06 05:48 AM
Template  

Is there anyway to edit a email template to edit the "From" and "Date" field? Also can you format and/or use different fonts in the email templates?
Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/22/06 06:59 AM
Re: Template new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

You can change font in the Program options. Go to File | Program options. click on Email. The first option is the "Printing Options" which allows you to change the font for printing. You can change the default font for Inventory Items as well as Auction lots. Any font available on your computer will be available in AW2000.

If you are wanting to change the entire email font, I believe email is programmed to Courier New and cannot be changed. I will double check on that for you.

The "From" is controlled in your Auction profile. Go to File | Auction profile | email account and change the From name.

Which "Date" are you wanting to change? Are you asking about the Date shown in the Outbox when the email is sent?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(newbie)
12/22/06 07:47 AM
Re: Template new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
"Which "Date" are you wanting to change? Are you asking about the Date shown in the Outbox when the email is sent?"
Judy It is the date that shows in the Email Template header. The date is OK I just want to eliminate the "Time"
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/22/06 09:08 AM

Bob,

Let me clarify and fix my wording on the "From" thing. The "From" is in the email account settings. You can change that. Look at your Auction Profile | Email account. The From field there can be changed.

As far as the Date/Time, I double checked before I responded. Those 2 stamps are added by the mail server and cannot be removed.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(newbie)
12/22/06 09:37 AM
Re: Template new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy
I was wondering where the date was located
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/22/06 09:40 AM

Bob,

You are welcome.

I think you will find the Date/Time extremely useful especially when dealing with a buyer that swears you never sent any email. It always stops them from complaining when I can go through my email tab, pull up the exact date/time all emails were sent. Makes you look very professional and organized

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads