General
   >> Email
Thread views: 9633 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
02/22/07 01:36 PM
EMAIL STATUS  

I have status in my Invoice Tab window grid view as "Waiting to Ship" the question is what is the best way to send email to a buyer when the item ships that also changes"Item ship email date" and "Item ship email " check box and also "status" field to "Sold and shipped" without doing this all manually? it seem it can't be done with staus as "waiting to ship" . Is this right?
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/22/07 01:46 PM
Re: EMAIL STATUS new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

The Status will change automatically if you go to Task | Print Shipping labels and Invoices, Select the 2nd option "Print Shipping labels for unshipped invoices by Ship date" and use the date range for whatever day you need. For instance the date range for today would 2-21-07 to 2-21-07.

Uncheck "print Invoice" and check Send Item shipped email to buyers.

Click OK.

When the next dialog box opens up you can go through the list and verify you have indeed shipped all the packages. We uncheck the "Print Invoices" option. Click OK, and AW2000 will generate all the emails to the buyers and change the Invoice status from Waiting to ship to Feedback not left. It will also ask you if you want to see the shipping label queue even though nothing is in it. Tell it No unless you want to see it.

You will then be directed to the Email outbox where you can send all those emails to your buyers.

Hope that helps.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
02/22/07 04:01 PM
Re: EMAIL STATUS new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thank Judy..Soo easy when you know how. I think Iam starting to understand some of the ins & outs finally

Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/22/07 06:51 PM
Re: EMAIL STATUS new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

You are so very welcome. I am glad you are becoming more confident. That is excellent!

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads