General
   >> Email
Thread views: 8320 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tkoppy
(stranger )
11/16/02 04:02 PM
Downloading Email Locks AW2k at Times  

Hello All
I have been having intermittent problems with downloading my emails... It started a few weeks ago and I do not see anything that could be causing it...

It totally locks up my pc and I have to turn it off and restart.. I then go into another email program I use and download all my mail.. This is a hastle be cause I then have to forward any auction related emails back so I can download them into AW2k..

When it first started, it happened once that week.. But seems to be getting worse.. Almost every other day...

Any info would be appreciated...

Terry

ps - I did try to look into both the forums and found several references to this issue but NO responses?????

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
11/16/02 08:58 PM
Re: Downloading Email Locks AW2k at Times new [re: tkoppy]  

This problem will require troubleshooting. Please contact technical support directly at: info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/26/02 10:26 AM
Re: Downloading Email Locks AW2k at Times new [re: tkoppy]  

Check your Norton Antivirus email screening option, Had the same thing happening to me, until i unchecked virus screening option in the Norton. It fixes the problem 99% of the time. When it doesn't and i have to restart, everything works except some new email messages that are supposed to be transfered from the server into AW just don't. The program keeps saying " checking mesages # of # " and it could be from 1 to 30+ messages. And it is almost impossible to get them into the program. Most of the time have to manualy forward them through a different email address for the program to recognize them as new. Such a waste of time, anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Thanks
-Z-

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads