Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 7562 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

junkshopantiques
(Unregistered)
11/18/03 02:02 AM
reply email address  

Hello
I hope someone can help, I have 2 email addresses which are both set up in AW. I have been using the first one for ages now but have added the new one which I want to use as my main email address for emails going in and out to customers because the other will be going out of service in 90 days (have still got to keep it atctive in the mean time). How do I set the new email address as the default email for all my outgoing mail. I put it first on the list of emails but that hasn't worked and I don't want to send my emails out on the old address.
Your views would be greatly appreciated.
Victoria

rodgw
(Unregistered)
11/18/03 08:10 AM
Re: reply email address new [re: junkshopantiques]  

Go to file/emial accounts in AW2K and enter the "main" email you want the program to use in the first block, "email address".
Keep the "reply to address" block empty. If I understand how AW2K handles multiple email address. When you check for new emails it will check all the accounts listed in the Email Accounts box, listed how you want them to appear in the email window on the left of the AW2K email page. The one in the "email address" box is the prior address that AW2K is going to use.
Hope this helps.
rodgw

wheeloftime
(newbie)
11/11/04 10:17 PM
Re: reply email address new [re: junkshopantiques]  

The first email listed under File/Email Accounts is not neccessarily the one used with an auction profile.
If you want to change your email for your auctions go to File/Auction Profiles and on the right side you will find an entry 'Email Accounts'.
This listbox will show all your defined email accounts and just choose your new one there so it will be your main auction email address attached to that particular auction profile.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads