Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 9104 *Threaded Mode

nixie3
(Unregistered)
12/21/04 04:45 PM
EMAIL 10035-ALL OF A SUDDEN CANNOT SEND EMAIL!  

Can anyone please help? I have used Thom's program from the beginning and I have an email in to him, but since it has been 2 days I am assuming they are on holiday!
I haven't changed anything in my email program and all of a sudden this week I cannot send any mail-I keep getting the WinSock Error 10035. When I looked it up on the internet, it said that I should try again later, well it's 2 days and I still can't send it. I went in and increased the timeout and checked SMTP authentication and it still doesn't work.
From the email settings screen if I choose check SMTP-it says I am not connected to the internet-I have DSL and this has never happened before.
How can I all of a sudden have problems sending mail when I haven't changed anything?
If I go to Netfirms directly-I can send mail from my email account at their site.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? ( I can receive email just fine)

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
12/22/04 08:38 AM
Re: EMAIL 10035-ALL OF A SUDDEN CANNOT SEND EMAIL! new [re: nixie3]  

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

rodgw
(Unregistered)
12/22/04 09:24 AM
Re: EMAIL 10035-ALL OF A SUDDEN CANNOT SEND EMAIL! new [re: AuctionWizard]  

You might try this. The 10035 error, if I remember right, was hitting people a while back and this is what helped them.
Go to "files" "Advanced Internet Settings" check the "use WinInet API" box. Click "OK".
Now try and send your email. If that doesn't work, go back and check the "mode 2" box. And try it again. Try it in this order, don't check the Mode 2 box until you prove the first part doesn't work.
rodgw

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads