Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 11980 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/22/02 09:25 AM
Reading HTML Email  

Is there something I need to configure to read html formated incomming email? I am not sure if I need to change something in my computer settings, or in AW2K. I searched in my help files on my computer, as well as in help files in AW2K, and my isp. I am using Windows XP. If someone can tell me how to configure my computer to read these HTML emails, I would appreciate it.
Laura

chinacat
(stranger )
08/22/02 12:34 PM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

You can't read html in AW2K email, it's strictly text.

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/22/02 11:20 PM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: chinacat]  

Thanks Chinacat. I thought I had read that somewhere on either the AW2K discussion board or Jackie's discussion board, but I had not asked anyone about it before. Right after I recieved an HTML email, I decided to ask. Do you think it is good to leave the mail on server, and open the HTML email in Outlook?
Thanks,
Laura

chinacat
(stranger )
08/23/02 09:03 AM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

If you get a lot of email in html, that's probably a good idea. The few pieces I get in html, I just read around the code.

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/23/02 09:14 PM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: chinacat]  

That's what I have done in the past, but It seams that I have been getting far to many html emails these days to keep doing that. But I know it is a hastle to leave the messages on the server, and open them in the outlook. Well I'll see how it goes, and just keep them in AW2K for now.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads