Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 12059 *Threaded Mode

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/22/02 09:25 AM
Reading HTML Email  

Is there something I need to configure to read html formated incomming email? I am not sure if I need to change something in my computer settings, or in AW2K. I searched in my help files on my computer, as well as in help files in AW2K, and my isp. I am using Windows XP. If someone can tell me how to configure my computer to read these HTML emails, I would appreciate it.
Laura

chinacat
(stranger )
08/22/02 12:34 PM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

You can't read html in AW2K email, it's strictly text.

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/22/02 11:20 PM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: chinacat]  

Thanks Chinacat. I thought I had read that somewhere on either the AW2K discussion board or Jackie's discussion board, but I had not asked anyone about it before. Right after I recieved an HTML email, I decided to ask. Do you think it is good to leave the mail on server, and open the HTML email in Outlook?
Thanks,
Laura

chinacat
(stranger )
08/23/02 09:03 AM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

If you get a lot of email in html, that's probably a good idea. The few pieces I get in html, I just read around the code.

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/23/02 09:14 PM
Re: Reading HTML Email new [re: chinacat]  

That's what I have done in the past, but It seams that I have been getting far to many html emails these days to keep doing that. But I know it is a hastle to leave the messages on the server, and open them in the outlook. Well I'll see how it goes, and just keep them in AW2K for now.

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads