Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 13484 *Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/29/02 03:07 PM
e-mail account new  

I am having so much trouble getting past 1st base using the Aucion Wizard!! I have juno paid service and they do not support smtp or pop3 mail. I am looking for a second place to have an e-mail account that does support the above. Will another e-mail server work if I continue to get online through my juno connection?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
09/30/02 02:24 PM
Re: e-mail account new [re: Anonymous]  

You can get another email account to use with Auction Wizard 2000. More information on this can be found in the help file. Look for "AOL Email" in the help index. That topic describes what to do if your email provider does not support POP3 and/or SMTP. If you get another email account, you should be able to access it through your Juno connection.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/09/02 09:57 AM
Re: e-mail account new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I have made it to the list auction on ebay, using the manuel method. I get the error that "ebay is either down or the sell your item page has changed. Do you want to see the web page returned by ebay" The returned page it the list your item page. Niether is ebay down or as far as I know has my sell page changed. Thank you for any help. I think half my 2 mo free trial is over and I have not listed one item!!

(Auction Wizard Team)
10/09/02 01:36 PM

Please contact technical support directly at: info@auctionwizard2000.com. We will help you troubleshoot the problem.

chinacat
(stranger )
10/09/02 02:07 PM

Are you running the latest build? If you look in the Help Menu for About, it will tell you which build you are running. The current build is 83; if you are running an older build (79 or 80), you will have exactly the problem you describe.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/09/02 09:00 PM
Re: e-mail account [re: chinacat]  

Thank you, the build is 81, now to change it?

(Auction Wizard Team)
10/09/02 10:23 PM

To update to the latest build of Auction Wizard 2000, establish your internet connection, select Tools | Check for Program Updates... from the menu bar, and follow the prompts.

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads