Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 8096 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

moonstruck22
(member)
09/28/07 12:23 PM
Emails Returning Undeliverabe  

This has been happening "sometimes" to our email.

It only happens when I use the generated emails from the task menu.
I will generate the email and send them and they will return with the error that there is no date in the header. If I then go to the email in the out box resend it it goes fine. So makes it kind of agrevating.
I have never had an email return if I created it directly.

Have contacted Thom some time ago and what he could tell there shouldn't have been a problem. I plan to contact him again and see if he has any other ideas, just wanted to lay it out here to see if it had happened to others.

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/28/07 12:26 PM
Re: Emails Returning Undeliverabe new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

Yes. someone else had the problem several months ago. I'll have to dig through my files and see if I can find what was wrong.

Seems to me, and remember I am dealing with this over 50 mind There was a time/date setting on the computer itself that was not quite right. And I don't remember what the deal was. I will have to look.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

moonstruck22
(member)
09/28/07 12:34 PM
Re: Emails Returning Undeliverabe new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy,
Thanks, I will be anxious to see what you dig up!
No big crisis at the moment so don't hurt yourself with the shovel!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/28/07 12:40 PM
Re: Emails Returning Undeliverabe new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

Thanks for the warning. I have hit myself with that silly thing before. Kind of like the pitch fork in the barn night before last. But I had a GOOOOODDDD reason.

You see I went to feed horses and put them in their stalls. Went into feed room. Reached to pull the lid off of feed barrel. And do you know what was curled up there. The biggest baddest hugest fattest black snake I have seen. I started hollering and jumping around, much to the delight of my grandsons who thought it was hilarious grandma was so scared. And when I got the pitchfork to get the snake out of the feed room, I hit myself twice in the head trying to stab at that thing. The grandkids were laughing so hard they were slapping their little legs.

So I'll be careful digging. Any snakes in my files and I'll die on the spot of a heart attack

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads