Configuration
   >> Email Templates
Thread views: 14126 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Yugioh Source
(Unregistered)
02/15/03 08:53 AM
Trying to insert Paypal logo in email templates!  

I have been trying to cut and paste Paypal logos into the winning bidder email templates and it won't work. Everytime I email it out, it shows the HTML codes in the email. Am I doing something wrong?

Tradeguy
(stranger )
02/15/03 01:42 PM
Re: Trying to insert Paypal logo in email templates! new [re: Yugioh Source]  

So far as I know, AW2K doesn't support HTML in emails. Links are okay since they are re-interpreted by most email clients, but actual markup code is not.

I use a straight link to paypal (no logo).

Rich

Yugioh Source
(Unregistered)
02/15/03 02:43 PM
Re: Trying to insert Paypal logo in email templates! new [re: Tradeguy]  

I appreciate the response! Do you use just a generic link to paypal?(ie. www.paypal.com) or is there a way to link to my paypal account directly?

Tradeguy
(stranger )
02/15/03 03:42 PM
Re: Trying to insert Paypal logo in email templates! new [re: Yugioh Source]  

I can't take credit for this - someone else on this board gave me this idea:

In the Invoice Footer section of my notification email I use:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=your@paypal-email-address.com&item_name=Ebay+Auction(s)&item_number=Invoice+<#InvoiceNumber>&amount=$<#TotalDue f=u>

replace the "your@paypal-email-address,com" with your paypal email address. The best part is that this creates a paypal link for all of the auction items on the invoice, plus s/h, and includes the invoice number so the paypal email receipt is automatically associated correctly in aw2k.

Rich

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/16/03 03:30 PM
Re: Trying to insert Paypal logo in email templates! new [re: Tradeguy]  

WOW! Thanks Rich! That is so awesome!!!! I just tried it and it works great! Thanks for the info....

Chris

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads