Configuration
   >> Email Templates
Thread views: 14984 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tiryracing
(stranger )
10/14/03 07:47 AM
Request for feedback email  

Is there a way to add the ebay auction url to an email template?

I like to create a template to send out a reminder to my customers who haven't posted a feedback after receiving their product.

Is there a field in AW2k for this?

Thanks in advance.

CSPtrader
(stranger )
10/14/03 11:27 AM
Re: Request for feedback email new [re: tiryracing]  

The email that I send upon shipment has:

Good news <#BuyerFirstName>!

Your item<#s2> shipped on <#ShipDate f=d2> to:

<#BuyerAddress>

Please take time to leave feedback for me when the goods arrive. Because it's such an important part of the online auction business, I want to build the best possible feedback rating. I'd really appreciate it and will gladly do the same for you.

in the invoice header (top) section, and:

eBay # <#AuctionID> -- <#Title>
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedbackShow&item=<#AuctionID>&UserIDto=<#SellerUserID>

in the Auction Lot (middle) section. This then gives a clickable URL to leave feedback

Ned
(journeyman)
05/28/07 10:19 AM
Re: Request for feedback email new [re: CSPtrader]  

Is the URL mentioned in the post above still correct now, several years later?

I've just spent the last 45 minutes trying to answer this question on my own. Short of signing on to be an eBay developer I can't find the answer.

Ned

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/28/07 10:57 AM
Re: Request for feedback email new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

I tried the URL in one of my email templates. After signing in I was directed to my feedback page where I could submit feedback. But not to the actual feedback for the item shipped to that particular buyer.

SOOOO, I just sent you an email from your last AW2000 invoice you had with me. I realize feedback has been exchanged. but let's see what happens with the URL I am the most curious sort of person

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads