Configuration
   >> Email Templates
Thread views: 13239 *Threaded Mode

mbahr
(stranger )
03/05/04 08:25 PM
I bet there is a way to send follow-up e-mails...  

Hiya.

I'm very new to this program, and very happy to have found this forum!

I've successfully sent some e-mails to winning bidders, and now I would like to send a follow-up e-mail stating that I see that payment has cleared and I will ship tomorrow and forward the tracking number... I've made the template but am lost on how to send this e-mail to the group of winning bidders... Am I missing something, or is there really NOT a way to do this?

Thanks!

Tradeguy
(member)
03/06/04 08:12 AM
Re: I bet there is a way to send follow-up e-mails... new [re: mbahr]  

Hi -

You can send he followups, but not as a "group". The only "batched" emails are the notification emails. But you can have an invoice selected and click on the little letter icon at the top and pull down a list of your template emails. I send out many additional emails, and this is one method I use.

Another email I send is when they pay and I'm processing incoming paypal payment emails. After you associate the email with an invoice, you can click on "reply using template" option on the top bar to send a payment notification reply. You can also click on the "invoice#" label to go directly to the invoice panel and select an email template from there as well (as described in my first paragraph).

Hope that helps!
Rich.

mbahr
(stranger )
03/06/04 08:19 PM
Re: I bet there is a way to send follow-up e-mails... new [re: Tradeguy]  

Ahhhh... I see how it works.

Too bad it does not automatically fill in the 'second contact' information.

Thanks very much for the assistance!!

-Michael

grumpy3b
(stranger )
03/08/04 10:53 PM
Re: I bet there is a way to send follow-up e-mails... new [re: mbahr]  

you can create a custom email template that inserts the payment details and also the shipping address you have on file...the template editor is one of the better features of AW2k...play around with it, it's kinda fun.. ;)

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/14/04 08:54 AM
Re: Very new to this new [re: grumpy3b]  

I'm especially new to Auction Wizard and was wondering if once you format the email templates do emails automatically get sent to the appropriate bidders once the auction has closed?

And also, does it import the auction information into those emails automatically or is that something I do?

Thanks for any help!

Marisa

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads