Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 18648 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Conrad
(stranger )
04/24/03 07:55 PM
PayPal fee's entered .  

Now that Ebay owns paypal, is there a way to automatically enter PayPal fee's into the AW database? It is a pain and sometimes hard to remember to enter the fee's that paypal charges when receiving payments.

Also.. still looking for that gross profit report that includes shipping & insurance and perhaps by consigner too!!

Thanks,
Conrad

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/25/03 01:10 AM
Re: PayPal fee's entered . new [re: Conrad]  

Just putting another vote in for this. It's a feature I've been waiting for since day one of using this program.

Would like to add that I would like to see the listing fee credits posted for relisted sales. It's the hardest thing for me to remember to enter.

magicka
(newbie)
05/26/03 07:53 AM
Re: PayPal fee's entered . new [re: Anonymous]  

mega dittos!

aw2k is great when it comes to reports and keeping track of things, this would be a great addition a big help.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/08/03 09:32 PM

I have seen other auction management programs handle paypal fees by knowing what type of account you have, then applying the fees from formulas.

I would love to have that feature versus manually entering paypal fees into my ledger. :-(

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/10/03 08:46 PM

How do you post them manually? I've been looking for a while. I need to be able to bill my consignees for the paypal fees. Can I do it by cosignnee, lot #?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/10/03 09:48 PM

You go to the window where Auction Wizard enters the current ebay fees and add them there. Date/PayPal Fee/Amt.

Hope this helps!

CSPtrader
(stranger )
08/28/03 03:02 PM

I have a linked MS Access database that each night goes through the Invoice table looking for PayPal payments, and adds an Auction Fee record into the appropriate auction lot.

If any of you are interested in this, please contact me at PNWauctions@pioneernet.net

1st_oliveoyl
(stranger )
09/01/03 06:42 PM

Add my vote for this! Currently, I use one of the 'User designated' boxes, and most of the time I forget and have to go back and enter. Ditto Final Value Fees!!!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
09/03/03 09:29 AM

All of these ideas are on our suggestion list and will most likely be implemented in a future version of Auction Wizard 2000. We do not yet have a timeframe for when this might happen.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

communilink
(stranger )
11/12/03 09:39 AM
Re: PayPal fee's entered . new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Is is possible for you to give an update to when you will have eBay Motors and PayPal payments support. I am planning on purchasing your product, and these are two important items for me. Please let me know an update you can provide.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads