Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 10436 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

wheeloftime
(stranger )
03/25/02 09:51 AM
Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new  

I only use eBay auctions and as I rarely use reserves I have to add that this behaviour goes back a few releases (can't speak for release 70 but if it hasn't looked into until know the problem should still exist).
When you list an item with a reserve on eBay you pay an extra buck or so for the reserve. You get it back when your item meets the reserve. Aw2000 correctly counts this extra fee at the start of the auction but it doesn't recalculate the final fee correctly when ie. the reserve is payed back by eBay because the item did meet the reserve.

Howard
Wheel of Time

kbrbkr
(stranger )
03/30/02 10:53 PM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new [re: wheeloftime]  

Howard:

I have also noticed that it does not give you credit for Resell. If you re-list an item and it sells, eBay refunds your insertion fee - but it doesn't show up in Auction Wizard, either. Perhaps it will one day - currently I just add it manually.

Kathy B

wheeloftime
(stranger )
04/07/02 10:00 PM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new [re: kbrbkr]  

Hi Kathy,

I don't look enough into the discussion forums I guess and I want to thank you for your reply !
The AW2000 team must already have been working on it or read my thread as it has been fixed already in the latest build.
I love this program and support is one of the best !

Greetings from Belgium,
Howard
Wheel of Time

kbrbkr
(stranger )
04/08/02 05:29 AM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new [re: wheeloftime]  

You're welcome! I know, aren't these guys great about taking care of our "problems?!"

Kathy B

gail
(Unregistered)
04/10/02 03:14 PM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee [re: kbrbkr]  

Hello,
My credit was added to the total fees, not subtracted out. Can this be fixed?

alsorts
(stranger )
04/10/02 06:45 PM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new [re: gail]  

Hi Gail,

You should be able to put a minus sign in front of the amount. Click on the fee amount and move the curser to the begining of the number. That will subtract the amount from the total fees.

If AW2K isn't doing it automatically, I would send a email to Tech Support and ask them about it. Please post the reply from them here so other people can read about it.

Bob

gail
(Unregistered)
04/13/02 03:28 AM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new [re: alsorts]  

Hi Bob,
Thank you, that did work in the section at the bottom right where the fees are broken down. I will email also. When I hit refresh it did not make the adjustment to the "total fees" at the top of the auction lot info.
Hopefully you get where I mean.
Gail

alsorts
(stranger )
04/13/02 08:13 AM

Hi Gail,

Click on the check mark at the top of the screen (Post). This will write the changed information to the database and refresh. Then you should see the Total Fees field change at the top.

The refresh button is mostly used in for networking AW2K. If one user makes a change to a record another user can use the refresh button to view the changes.

Hope this helps.

Bob

gail
(Unregistered)
04/13/02 11:48 AM
Re: Returned reserve fee not calculated with final fee new [re: alsorts]  

That worked! There are so many buttons that I don't think I'll ever find out what all of them are for!!

The problem with the credit adding will be fixed in the next update. They are so good about answering questions.

Thanks for your help Bob.
Until the next time,
Gail

alsorts
(stranger )
04/13/02 06:24 PM

Hi Gail,

Your welcome.

Thanks for posting the reply you got.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I, as well as other members, will be more than happy to answer.

Bob

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads