Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6107 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

new2you
(stranger )
07/08/03 07:27 AM
Suggestion list  

I have noticed that every suggestion post I have seen has been answered:

All of these suggestions are on our suggestion list. We do not currently have a timeframe for when they might be implemented.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Are there any concrete plans to actually add features? If so can you please share them. Perhaps I have missed the link or something but when one sees over a year's worth of suggestions with the same cut and paste response one begins to wonder if anything other than bug fix is actually going on.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/13/03 09:46 AM
Re: Suggestion list new [re: new2you]  

Guess the deafening silence answers my question.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/19/03 11:42 AM
Re: Suggestion list new [re: Anonymous]  

All suggestions received are added to the list from which we determine which new features to add to Auction Wizard 2000 as time and technical constraints permit. The suggestion list contains several hundred entries, so it is not possible to implement all of them.

Generally, we'd rather not comment publicly about features that will be added to our software until we have a definite target release date.

We do plan to add new features to Auction Wizard 2000, but are currently working on an enterprise level version designed for high volume powersellers.

Auction Wizard Enterprise will have many new features drawn from our suggestion list that are not currently found in Auction Wizard 2000, along with others derived directly from high volume powersellers. Some of these new features will appear in a future update of Auction Wizard 2000. We don't yet have a timeframe for when that that will happen.

More information on Auction Wizard Enterprise will be made available as its release approaches later this year.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/06/04 04:57 PM
Re: Suggestion list new [re: AuctionWizard]  

"This year" done come and went, Hoss.

Tap, tap, tap... fidget. Tap.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads