Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5809 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Soodie
(Unregistered)
10/01/03 08:26 PM
WishList: Send-Email Reminder  

What I need is some sort of icon -- a flashing green beacon -- sitting at the top of every page, reminding me I have mail queued. I guess I'm just old and easily distracted, but I can't tell you how many times I've gotten emails ready to go, queued them, then gone about doing other tasks, closed the program, and gone to bed without sending the mail. It might be a day or two later when I'm back at AW and sending some other mail, when I'm surprised to see 4 or 5 emails flying out that should have been sent already.

I know I can set it up to send mail when I check for incoming mail, but I don't like it that way. Sometimes I queue mail that should not be sent quite yet (have to check a couple things on eBay or need to first send an eBay pmnt reminder, or whatever). I also think there might be an AW setting for sending mail upon program closure, but I'd rather just have a little reminder. Or maybe the program could just ask you to confirm you really do want to close with mail still in the outbox (the way Microsoft Outlook does).
Thanks, Soodie

Glenda
(Unregistered)
10/02/03 02:20 PM
Re: WishList: Send-Email Reminder new [re: Soodie]  

I'll second that wish! I'll third it too, if that would help. I'm ALWAYS doing that and it can get embarrassing when people have their item in hand before they get your email telling them it's on the way!

Glenda

LennyS
(Unregistered)
10/08/03 03:53 PM
Re: WishList: Send-Email Reminder new [re: Glenda]  

And 4th, 5th and 6th, too. It happens to me all the time. Lenny

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads