Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 4546 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Soodie
(Unregistered)
10/01/03 08:45 PM
Stop it... just STOP IT!!  

To the Auction Wizard in my computer:

STOP changing the Status of an Invoice from Waiting Buyer Reply to Waiting for Payment when I've simply received mail from my own damn self!

I use one email address for my AW mail and another one for eBay. I frequently forwarded copies of Payment Reminders and other auction-related mail from my regular email program to my AW mailbox. Before sending these copies, I place the invoice number in the Subject box. When they are received in AW, the program interprets them as having come from the buyer, whereas they are just copies of mail from me to ME (usually when buyers are clueless about where to contact me or are just not replying to my notifications and I'm trying every possible way to contact them). In this circumstance, I HAVE NOT YET HEARD BACK FROM THE BUYER, so it's really annoying when AW repeatedly changes the Status and I have to change it back to Waiting Buyer Reply. I want this Status change to be in MY CONTROL -- I want to be able to TELL AW when to acknowledge a buyer has actually replied.

Soodie

P.S. If there's some setting that covers this, please let me know (emailshere@ixpres.com).

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads