Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 19385 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/04/04 02:36 PM
Re: good suggestions new [re: ZZisMe]  

I also think this is the best auction management program for the money by far. But there are some money issues that do need to be addressed for record keeping. I assume that the NEW AW PROGRAM will take care of these. Can the powers that be out there give us another Update on when we can expect the new AW program. I'm excited about it and would really like to be kept posted on its progress. Thanks!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/06/04 08:51 PM
Enough is Enough II new [re: Anonymous]  

I have sat on the sidelines, waiting for improvements. This is the first time I have ever posted to this forum, but David, what you said struck a chord. I heard something about aw2k pro a while back, then nothing. I am a paying user, and my licenses are due for renewal this month. The thought of forking over $150.00 for a system that has shown no real enhancements in the last 16 months is something that I am struggling with. I have noticed that the developer(s) seem to be ignoring any reqests for improvements or give the same line they have for over a year. I really like a lot that aw2k does, but to be honest, SD does quite a bit for $60.00 a year.

Graham
(Unregistered)
07/10/04 05:25 PM
Re: Enough is Enough new [re: davidroberts]  

All I can say is - assuming that like the majority of ebay software it doesn`t work on the UK site - you have no idea how lucky you are! If this program integrated into eBay uk it would clean up. There are only really two categories of software available for eBay UK - hobbyist type programs with huge gaps in features and then a giant leap to hosted progs like Marketworks.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads