Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 4439 Previous threadView all threads**Threaded Mode

Kirk
(stranger )
12/18/03 01:26 PM
Improvements, Getting close to Decision time  

I am nearing the the end of my evaluation time and have found the software to work flawlesly during this time. To have a fix for a change by eBay just recently in such a short time; now that is staying on top of things.

I have read many of the posts for improvements my vote at this point would to have the abilty to send emails immediately after recieving payment and then at product ready for shipment.

Because of the complexity of working with others apps I understand that developing new features are tedious, especially if your competeing with their own product. However being able to import, copy paste or what ever from paypal data would save much time.

I have never directly participated in the development of software, but Thom there sounds like there are a number of people who have a vested interest in your success. I am sure that there are at least a few who have the skill to move your creation to another level and would be willing to offer assistance to make it happen.

My point is as users we want to know what is on the drawing board for improvements and a timeline, yes commiting to a time opens a can of worms that could be no less then a pain in the.... But a goal set, will likely be a goal achieved especialyy if you enlist help of trusted and qualified helpers. Good Luck

Peace
Kirk

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads