Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6896 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Njnorth
(Unregistered)
07/16/04 01:06 PM
Suggestion  

Hello,

Im not sure if this idea has been suggested or not but even if it has does not hurt.

One thing that would really be nice in AW2K is for the email side of the program to be able to check emails automatically like most other email clients do. Have a setting that you could specify how often you want it to check for emails for you. And then once you do have emails have some kind of audible alert letting you know that you have new emails.

Only issue I see with this is when a user is networking and has multiple AW2K machines running. Will they all be checking email periodically at the same time? Or would you make it a setting that you could enable only one machine to check emails and not the others. And if only one pc will be checking emails can the other AW2K pc's have an audible alert once that pc realizes that there is new email received?

Just an idea and a few questions about it if it were to be available.

Thanks

grandjac
(stranger )
07/18/04 10:48 AM
Re: Suggestion new [re: Njnorth]  

Further to email suggestions, I'd dearly like to have a feature that would alert me that I have unsent emails queued when I close the program.

Glenda

wheeloftime
(newbie)
07/19/04 08:40 AM

Without wanting to sound blunt I would say just install one of the many popup mail programs (with or without anti-spam filters) which can do that job just as well if not better. Not all mail is aw2k related anyway and having aw2k running on the background as a sort of popup mailer is not what you want.

A warning for unsend mail when closing the program sounds like a good idea.

Njnorth
(Unregistered)
07/30/04 06:11 AM

I have another request/suggestion concerning invoices.

Currently I print out 2 shipping invoices. One to go in the customers package and the other I use to fill out the shipping information with DHL.

It would be nice to be able to select how many invoices you want printed directly in AW2K. Right now when the printer screen comes up I select 2 copies.

Second. It would be really nice to have AW2K print 2 types of invoices. One for the customer, and one for me to do shipping. On the invoice for me I would I like it just the way it is now except for just one addition. The ability to add the user fields. In the user fields is where I put the package weight, and who listed it. This is not something that the customer needs to know. Then on the cutomer invoice I would not need any of these fields.

Also the notes field for the Invoice. Sometimes I add notes here that the customer does not need to see, but I need to. Would be nice if I could include the notes field on invoices printed for me, and not on the customer invoices.

Think thats it.

Thanks

Njnorth

Njnorth
(Unregistered)
07/30/04 12:11 PM

Hello,

Here is another suggestion I just thought of. Anyway you could add another status to the auction lots status list? I sell quite a bit of misc. items on Ebay. I usually try to list a product 3 times. If it does not sell after 3 times I dispose of it in another fashion. For the items that do not sell but I have auction lots for, there really is no status that I can set them all too so that I can keep the information from these lots in the database, but yet still seperate from all of the other auction lots.

Thanks

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads