Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5025 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

bobtracey
(stranger )
06/10/02 04:42 PM
importing  

I am new to AW and have tried to follow the tutorial. I have imported my current auctions from ebay. A warning message appeared to tell me about finished auctions and invoices. I do not understand what to do, any help please.

gail
(Unregistered)
06/11/02 03:30 AM
Re: importing new [re: bobtracey]  

I would only use that option if you have auctions that ended in the last day or so that you haven't invoiced yet. But that's just me. When I started it was easier for me to just start fresh with the program and anything that was mid transaction I handled with my old software.

You can always add those transactions to the ledger manually as non invoice income.

Hope this helped,
Gail

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
06/11/02 09:59 AM
Re: importing new [re: bobtracey]  

If you imported any closed auctions, you should generate Invoices for them (Tasks | Generate Invoices... on the menu bar). Set the Status field on each of the Invoices to reflect where they are in the overall process. That will allow you to use Auction Wizard 2000 to complete the rest of the process. It will also keep the sold auctions you imported from being added to Invoices when your "on line" auctions close.

If you only imported your "on line" auctions, then you do not need to generate Invoices (there wouldn't be any Auction Lots that could be invoiced).

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads