Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6209 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/27/04 07:13 AM
postage rates  

would like more flexibility in the shipping rates. turbo lister lets you specify parcel, priority or ups rates, based on weight. seems like the only option on aw2k is standard flat shipping rate, or no rate at all which you have to specifiy in your item description. should be able to use flat rate or calculate rated based on weight and zip code.

rodgw
(Unregistered)
10/27/04 09:41 AM
Re: postage rates new [re: Anonymous]  

You could add a postage scale to your AW template. Than your auction customers can plug in their zip code and they would get the rates based on the weight you entered for that auction.
I tried that, and didn't like it. It seemed I couldn't had handling to the shipping rate. I ended up using templates that I made for each type of shipping and that has worked flawlessly for me.

Just make sure that you have the box "un-checked" under the "shipping options" tab of the AW listing screen. So that the eBay title page will show the message, "check the sellers description for shipping . . ."

Hope this helps you some,
rodgw

Lancer58
(stranger )
02/21/05 01:37 PM
Re: postage rates new [re: rodgw]  

I agree with both of you. Do you also notice that under the flat shipping rate in the listing there are categories for media rate = free, parcel post = free, etc.? Where does that come from and what does it mean? If buyers choose those shipping options do we have to pay for the shipping ourselves? I can't see any options to not have that offered. Maybe that could be improved in the next release.

Lancer ;)

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads