Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 4756 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

weauctionstuff
(stranger )
01/30/05 06:30 PM
Consignment + Suggestions  

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to AuctionWizard2000 having used it only this month. I love the beta release, it has incorporated a lot of what my company needs in an auction software program. We are strictly a auction consignment company so I would love to see some improvements in the handling of consigners.

1) Be able to alphabetize the consignment list. When adding a new consigner, the program should automatically alphabetize the name. We currently have over 300 consigners and it can be time consuming when scrolling through the list for the right name to list with an auction.

2) I am still figuring out the consignment reports and from reading the other message board have learned you can export data into an excel spreadsheet. I have yet to try this but I would like to be able to see a simple report that shows what we sold, what the auction fees +Paypal fees are, subtract those from total sale price then multiply that amount by our percentage rate to see a total. IF someone could help me customize a report in Aw2 or has a tip on exporting please email me! :)

3. I would love it if AW2 could print checks to consignors, including the consigners address on the checks. THIS one thing would make my job a whole lot easier. We use quicken checks that print through a regular printer so I could see being able to set up the layout of the check and hit "print". We print anywhere from 20-40 checks at once depending on our sales for that time period.

4. In addition to number one that I just thought of would be to have a place for the consigners email address and have it "clickable" within the consigner window.

5. Have AW2 email the consigner with a customizable template that tells them their item is being listed. Something like "Hey take a look! We've listed your item. Click here to view your auction!". Also have AW2 email the consigner when the auction has ended with a winning bidder. This would really increase our customer satisfaction.

With all that said, I would like to thank Thom and the AW2 team for making this AWESOME software and having it so AFFORDABLE for small companies!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

Manager
WeAuctionstuff.com

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads