Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 8213 *Threaded Mode

tictictic_OnEbay
(stranger )
02/15/05 02:57 AM
Please.......  

Two suggestions that would make creating new Lots easier and faster:

1. A setting to default to Always Create a Lot Without an Inventory Item. None of my items is entered into Inventory, so I have to answer yes to this question with every new listing (if there's already a setting for this, please tell me where to find it).

2. Move the New Auction Lot button (or a duplicate of it) to the bottom of the page. My listing habit is to hit the plus sign, then hit OK (not from an inventory item) on the Add Auction Lot pop-up window, then hit the Add Image button (I do this for all the images I've got ready, before writing the descriptions). That means the mouse starts at the top, moves down to hit OK, then to the Add Image button at the bottom. I'm always is a gigantic listing frenzy, so it would be nice if there were just two buttons to hit, and if they were near each other. So if my first suggestion could be enacted, I could skip that middle button, and if a New Lot button were positioned just to the left of the New Template button, it would be only about four inches away from the Add Image button. Zip, zip, back and forth. Faster and more ergonomic.

nan
(stranger )
02/16/05 04:06 AM
Re: Please....... new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Instead of using my mouse and clicking on the plus sign, I use the keyboard - insert - key. This brings up the add auction lot window. The default is Create a lot Without an Inventory Item, which is what I want also, so I just hit the return key. Doing this instead of using mouse clicks may (or may not :-) ) help you.

Nan

tictictic_OnEbay
(stranger )
02/16/05 10:54 AM
Re: Please....... new [re: nan]  

Fantastic, Nan! I had observed that the plus sign said (ins), but I didn't know what that meant. Now that I've found my keyboard's Insert key, it's just ring finger on the Insert key, then thumb on the Enter key, and back to the mouse to add images (the cursor can stay put near the Add Images button). Thanks so much for this tip.
Soodie

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads