Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5173 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

PDavison
(stranger )
06/26/02 09:29 AM
Ideas for Future Versions  

I've been using AW2K for over a month now and am very pleased with it! Along the way I've made a list of things I'd like to see in the program:

Have the Auction ID field on the Grid View when on the Invoices page.

Have the window remember the size. AW2K always opens up smaller than I want it (I know it remembers if you’ve maximized it, but I don’t want it that big).

When the program is doing things like sending/receiving email, updating online auctions and waiting for Mr. Lister confirmation, allow me to still use the program (like Outlook does when it’s sending/receiving email).

Have an option to check email at a user selectable time interval.

Sort the email folders alphabetically and allow subfolders.

Get rid of the multiple AW2K icons that are seen when using ALT+TAB (I'm using XP, if that makes any difference).

lazyart
(stranger )
06/28/02 11:57 AM
Re: Ideas for Future Versions new [re: PDavison]  

Hey there,

I've got this neat little program I downloaded called "Easy Notification". Sits in the system tray and alerts you to incoming email. I use this for email checking at a glance. I have it configured to check every 3 minutes. Keeps me abreast of bidder questions, ended auctions and even AW2K updates. Can also be configured to open AW2K just by double clicking the system tray icon. .. so it acts as an easy springboard to auction management.

Go to www.weberik.com and pick it up. It's free! (no, this is not a paid advertisement, LOL)

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads