Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 8234 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Woolieback
(stranger )
08/31/05 01:20 AM
Multi Currency-Multi eBay Sites  

I know this has been covered before, I have been trialling this for just a few hours and got quite excited about the prospects of it. THEN I HIT THE BRICK WALL - it will only list to ebay.com, it will display in local currency but everything is put on in US Dollars. My question is as I am sure many other international users outside of USA would like to ask is when. I would purchase right now if international support were available.

Regards,

Stuart.....//

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/31/05 09:55 AM
Re: Multi Currency-Multi eBay Sites new [re: Woolieback]  

Auction Wizard 2000's support for eBay is limited to the main U.S. site (www.ebay.com). It can only list and track items listed in U.S. Dollars. Currency amounts are displayed in the program using the Windows currency settings. However, the program treats all currency amounts as though they are U.S. Dollars. We plan to add support for other currencies and International auction sites in a future version of Auction Wizard, but we do not yet have a timeframe for when that will happen.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

wheeloftime
(journeyman)
08/31/05 09:29 PM
Re: Multi Currency-Multi eBay Sites new [re: AuctionWizard]  

[quote[
We plan to add support for other currencies and International auction sites in a future version of Auction Wizard, but we do not yet have a timeframe for when that will happen.
[/quote]

Which is a damn shame as I already said years ago. On this time frame eBay is long gone before this might come true...
Sorry Thom, I had to say this one more time :-) You made a heck of a program but no international support limits it very badly while you have such a large user base over here in Europe.

Trish
(Unregistered)
12/01/05 05:23 AM
Re: Multi Currency-Multi eBay Sites new [re: wheeloftime]  

I have had AW for many years now and have been waiting for support on eBay UK. At the moment I only use it to get my adverts ready. I also use Shooting Star which is excellent but they are going through a major change and I feel AW could cash in on this. It is very disappointing when you find a product you can work with only to find it misses that vital link.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads