Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 4878 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

rsvyzek
(stranger )
09/01/05 09:21 AM
Stuff I'll like to see....  

Hi,
Been using AW2K for some time now and I'm happy with what the program dose for me. However there's a few points I would like to see added. If there already installed please let me know. First is there any plans to add Amazon.com auctions into the program. Also is thee a document on making auction modules for AW2K?
The items I would like to see is a button or option on a drop down menu that can take all the "Never listed" auctions and set them to "Queued for listing" in one sweep. Also I would like an add in box on my auction listing page so I can add in the weight of an item and have it appear on my posting threw a variable or user defined boxes for that use.

Thank you for your time
Rick

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
09/02/05 10:08 AM
Re: Stuff I'll like to see.... new [re: rsvyzek]  

You can queue all "Never Listed" Auction Lots for listing from the "Grid View" tab on the Auction Lots window. Click the "Show/Hide Records" button on the toolbar at the top of the tab and set the settings to show only Auction Lots that have a Status of "Never Listed". Then, select all of the Auction Lots in the grid and click the "Queue for Listing" button. This process is shown in the tutorial (Help | Getting Started Tutorial on the menu bar). Click on the "Queuing Auction Lots for Listing" link in the "Listing Your Auctions" section.

There are 6 user defined fields on each Auction Lot. There are field tags for all 6 fields so that they can appear in listings. The user defined fields are on the "Additional Fields" tab on the Auction Lots window. The field tags for those fields can be inserted in a Listing Template using Insert Field menu on the HTML Template Editor window.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads