Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6954 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Dairyboy
(Unregistered)
01/11/06 11:56 AM
suggestion  

We have on Auction wizard express search buttons for Auction ID #, Invoice #, and E-mail adress. How about on for user ID. All paypal e-mail adress come with a user ID. I'm getting so many payment now with a different E-mail adress. it is driving me crazy. Would it be hard to add this 4th button in?

Brian

tictictic_OnEbay
(newbie)
01/12/06 01:42 AM
Re: suggestion new [re: Dairyboy]  

Express search buttons?? Where are these?

Only way I know to search on user ID is in Record:Find:Buyers tab:User ID. Wouldn't that work for you?

Dairyboy
(Unregistered)
01/12/06 11:37 AM
Re: suggestion new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

When you open an E-mail you can Highlight the Invoice # Auction Id# or the E-mail Adress and on the top task bar you will see 3 icons shaded out next to the arrows(e-mail forward and back). once you highlight the item in the e-mail you can then click on the express button and it will pull up the invoice corresponding with the e-mail, auction id or invoice #.
Does that makes sence?

Brian

tictictic_OnEbay
(newbie)
01/12/06 11:59 AM
Re: suggestion new [re: Dairyboy]  

Oh, I see now. I know about those buttons. I had thought you were talking about buttons that would be on the main Invoices or Lots windows. Thanks for the clarification.

I agree that a button for finding the invoice by user ID would be a nice addition, and it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to add.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads