Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5676 *Threaded Mode

anomynous
(Unregistered)
05/21/06 01:41 PM
Need some color!  

Just my 2 cents here after reading some previous posts, I have to agree that some color would be a good thing! If we had the ability to change text color to the line in grid of items with different status, ie; waiting buyer reply-blue, buyer not contacted-red, waiting to ship-another color and so on would be a 'visual' aid. Or at the least alternating colored lines of grids.
Its a pretty GOOD piece of software when only fault I find is in the colors! Lots of features, very stable (unlike alot of others), and better with each new update...Thanks!

bluepennylady
(stranger )
05/21/06 04:21 PM
Re: Need some color! new [re: anomynous]  

Hi,

Do you mean kind of like the different colors in the Feedback dialogue box? (It alternates between white and green). Not a bad thought. Okay who is going to be brave and email Thom about the idea :o)

Seriously though, Did you know the "Grid" view can be sorted by Status? That way all the same Status' are sorted together. Makes it easier to see. At least that is what we do at work. Just click the bold "Status" and the Grid sorts. Then we pop it back to sorted by Invoice number when we are done.

Judy/blue

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads