Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6129 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Justmefjs
(Unregistered)
08/15/06 12:24 PM
Export Import of Files  

I want to be able to organize my consigners. Is it possible to export to csv or any other format to do this externally since I can't find a way to do it internally?

justmefjs
(stranger )
08/15/06 12:27 PM
Re: Export Import of Files new [re: Justmefjs]  

test

bluepennylady
(member)
08/15/06 12:44 PM
Re: Export Import of Files new [re: justmefjs]  

HI,

Thank you for posting. The reports can be sent to a file. On the reports dialogue box is an option to Save To File. The selected filters determine which report is saved to a file.

After you have saved the selected report to a file. Open the document up on your computer. The dialogue box that appears walks you through the processing of your report.

Hope that helps.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(member)
08/16/06 04:22 PM
Re: Export Import of Files new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi,

About the exporting reports. I was having a brain lapse which is easy to do with this 50 year old mind and I gave you flat out incorrect information. Reports cannot be exported. Records can be exported. Well, they both start with "RE" Does that count??

You can export records by going to Tools | Database tools | Export. The drop down menu supplies all the available database records you can export. And the dialogue box does give you options for what to exclude and include in your export.

I am very sorry I posted wrong information. Just a brain dead moment. Or maybe a senior moment.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads