Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 7465 *Threaded Mode

matchbox
(stranger )
08/19/02 05:49 AM
AW2k link, how to remove it?  

How might I remove the AW2k link that appears in the bottom of every auction lot that is online. I thought the option was in the "program options" but I can't seem to find it.

Thank you

mcgyver210
(stranger )
08/19/02 08:34 AM
Re: AW2k link, how to remove it? new [re: matchbox]  

Hey Matchbox before you remove it try to remember that Thom doesn't charge for updates & needs new people to keep growing this great software.

matchbox
(stranger )
08/19/02 09:28 AM
Re: AW2k link, how to remove it? new [re: mcgyver210]  

Hey McGyver

That's an excellent point and I agree with you. I would actually like to keep the link in the auctions. My reason for wanting to remove it is purely aesthetic. I've switched my template around and if you or anyone else could show me a way that I could have the link centered at the bottom of the page, I'd be happy to keep it in there.

I tout the AW2k software on the ebay powersellers messageboard whenever I can. Also on the e-powersellers.com board.

matchbox
(stranger )
08/19/02 09:35 AM

Actually, screw aesthetics. I can't speak for anyone else but Thom has been too good to me to even think about removing the link. It stays... centered or otherwise. Shame on me for even asking (seriously... no sarcasm) Any input on how my template looks would be greatly appreciated. Ebay seller name is matchbox1 or e-mail me at matchbox1@e-powersellers.com

mcgyver210
(stranger )
08/19/02 09:40 AM

No problem Matcbox I didn't want to tell you what to do I was just wanting to point out that the link helps us & Thom. Im also on the e-powerseller board just haven't posted anything yet although I did talk with Craig & he is super nice.

matchbox
(stranger )
08/19/02 09:44 AM
Re: AW2k link, how to remove it? new [re: mcgyver210]  

No way McGyver, I didn't take your remarks that way at all. I'm simcerely glad you pointed that out to make me think about it. Good words of wisdom. I hope to chat with ya sometime on the board or via the live chat. Take care!

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads