Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 19085 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
substance292
(journeyman)
11/01/06 02:11 PM
Title Change? new  

Just wondering how a poster's title changes???

- Cher

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/01/06 07:02 PM
Re: Title Change? new [re: substance292]  

Cher,

I think you are referring to the little title assigned to anyone who posts here on the AW2000 board?/ Well, the titles change in accordance with the quantity of posts. I have lost track of the exact post quantities but that is what affects the title.

Judy/blue

substance292
(journeyman)
11/01/06 09:10 PM
Re: Title Change? new [re: bluepennylady]  

Yes, that would be what I was referring to. I was just wondering. Guess I should spend a little more time here???

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/02/06 03:03 AM
Re: Title Change? new [re: substance292]  

Cher,

I will have to admit, I was sort of surprised to discover I had become an "addict". My husband just busted out laughing and said that pretty well described me but then I am just addicted to life in general. Family, friends, church, horses, 4 wheelers. I like life!

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/02/06 05:37 AM

Judy:
You've picked the good things - can't be addicted on much better stuff.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/02/06 08:51 AM
Re: Title Change? new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

Dale thinks that "MAYBE" when I am 90 I will slow down to a normal speed. At the present I still move at the speed of light. But there is so much stuff to do in this life if I don't move fast, I might miss something

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/02/06 05:58 PM

Judy:
I know what you mean about so much to do in this life. I sometimes have so many projects going that I often wonder if I add another will the whole house of cards come tumbling down. But that is the only way that I can get so many things done - one at a time just won't work. I guess it is similar to the pressure of studying the night before the "Big Test". LOL

It seems that working on projects is useful to me for those nights that I just can't sleep. Rather than watching the 5,000th rerun of Gilligan's Island or being chided into ordering Ron Popiel's lastest gadget - I work on a project. It's surprising how much can get done when it is dead quiet at night.

I'll bet that if anyone asks your husband - all of your speed of light activity is exactly what makes You you.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/02/06 06:55 PM

Garry,

In reply to:

It seems that working on projects is useful to me for those nights that I just can't sleep

Yep that is what I do. Dale travels a lot. He is gone more than he is home this time of year. Then I don't sleep well, so I am usually up in the wee hours of the morning or in the middle of the night--working, Laundry, housework, projects, projects, projects.

Yeah, he wouldn't know what to do if I was any different. He says that is what caught his eye in High school. I always marched to my own beat and was/am a Tom boy. Ah, of course, it can make me be a handful to handle too

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
11/05/06 07:10 PM

LOL. I'd never even noticed these titles. But boo hoo....I'm just a "Member". What a drag! I have 192 total posts. Shouldn't that rate me at least a Sophomore or Amateur Addictee or something?

Sue

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 07:40 PM
Re: Title Change? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

I would like the list of titles so I'll know what is coming up next. Maybe we could suggest different titles. Or member jr, Member SR. You know, in-between titles.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
11/05/06 07:53 PM
Re: Title Change? [re: bluepennylady]  

Good luck with that. It's probably something talked about in hushed tones, behind closed castle doors, by men with long white beards.

Sue

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 07:57 PM
Re: Title Change? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Wonder if I can sneak in if I glue a Santa Claus beard on

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/05/06 09:40 PM

I suggest for final ultimate topdrawer mainbiggie title Grand Poobah

Garry

P.S. the penultimate could be Grand Poobah Minion

substance292
(journeyman)
11/12/06 03:57 PM

Garry! You are sooo funny! ......but true.......hmmmmm.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads