Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5009 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

atticonline
(Unregistered)
08/27/02 03:08 PM
Data Loss  

HELP!! It appears when I duplicate an ad, take all the time to edit the description, go to grid view to see another auction and return to the item I just edited... all of my edited text is gone! Happened 5 times today... this is very frustrating... almost posted them without the updates... that would have been very embarrasing!

Lenny
(stranger )
09/03/02 11:41 AM
Re: Data Loss new [re: atticonline]  

If you will follow, step by step, the following instructions to creating a new auction using an older one, maybe we can figure out where your way differs from mine - which seems to work. 1. In Auction Lots window, go to auction you want to duplicate and click the Duplicate Lot icon on top (Fifth in from the right). 2. Make any changes in the Descriptions window text field that need to be changed - don't forget to change the picture if applicable (something I forget to do every now and mistakenly sell the same item twice :>)). 3. When you go to the grid to bring up another auction, you can get back to the one you just created by clicking on the Last Record icon (Sixth from the left.) This seems to work perfectly every time for me - I have never had my text disappear on the new auction. Just try this and see what happens. Make sure that you have your filter set for show all auction lots, otherwise the new auction you created with the status of Never Listed may not show up. Lenny

Lenny

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
09/05/02 01:20 PM
Re: Data Loss new [re: atticonline]  

Contact technical support directly via email at info@auctionwizard2000.com.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads