Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 7677 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/03/07 09:47 AM
Installation new  

Hello,

I am trying to install a newly download copy of your software. I am new and wanted to try it out. It starts to install then I get the following error:

"Could not communicate to the network server. error 3. 400 Bad request."

How do I install this software?

Cheers,
DiamondDave

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/03/07 09:58 AM
Re: Installation new [re: Anonymous]  

HI There,

Have you restarted your computer? And the website could be going through maintenance.

Let me know if you are still having trouble after restarting your computer. I will be around most of the day. (I have new computer work to do )

Judy/blue

DiamondDave
(stranger )
02/03/07 10:04 AM
Re: Installation new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hello,

Yes, I have restarted. It may be a maintenance problem. I will try throughout the day. Since it is vvery cold and snowing here it gives me a good reason to stay inside.

Cheers,
Dave

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/03/07 10:10 AM
Re: Installation [re: DiamondDave]  

Dave,

Have you rebooted your DSL modem as well? I have navigated around the site and not seen anything weird. But that doesn't mean something isn't going on behind the scenes.

It isn't snowing here--yet. But it sure is colder than all get out. Which why I am inside as well. I'll be around almost all day so if you need help when setting up, just let me know.

Judy/blue

DiamondDave
(stranger )
02/03/07 10:16 AM
Re: Installation new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hello,

Must have been just a hicup this morning. It is installing as I write this. I guess I will hve to go shovel - AGAIN. Oh well, keeps me out of trouble. Thanks.

Cheers,
Dave

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
02/03/07 10:16 AM
Re: Installation new [re: Anonymous]  

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/03/07 10:52 AM
Re: Installation new [re: DiamondDave]  

Dave,

I shoveled more snow early this morning. It was snow from yesterday's snowfall. We have not had anymore today. I AM SO GLAD! At least the snow covers up the ice so it isn't so slick outside. Our backyard is completely covered with a 3 inch sheet of ice. Talk about a mess. But the snow at least gives a person a bit of traction when walking.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads