Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6067 Previous threadView all threads**Threaded Mode

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/06/07 12:55 PM
Daylight Savings Time Change  

Hi, All,

For all those that are wondering about how the upcoming Daylight savings time change will affect Auction Wizard, Well, it won't have any affect. If by some weird chance you do notice anything, you should email tech support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

Be sure your computer Time Zone and date is properly configured in Windows so your computer will pick up the time change as it is one full week earlier this year.

Yeah, more daylight at the end of the day. I love it. I can go home and go horseback riding. Or just play outside

Judy/blue

moonstruck22
(newbie)
03/06/07 08:44 PM
Re: Daylight Savings Time Change new [re: bluepennylady]  

Yea don't you just love it, more daylight! Has anybody figured out why they just don't leave it alone. Wouldn't it be nice to leave the work day in the light in the winter too!! I know most of us never really leave work anymore but you know what I mean!

Marty
Moonstruck22

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/06/07 08:48 PM
Re: Daylight Savings Time Change new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

I know. I would LOVE to have more daylight in the winter. I hate coming home from work, when I actually do get to come home and doing chores in the dark with a flashlight. I mean we have lights in the barn and all the stalls are lite up. but the trek to the barn and back can be mighty dark with no moonlight and no flashlight. And then to get blindsided by the dogs from behind. I can find myself on the ground

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads