Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6114 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/24/02 10:18 PM
Pending Updates?  

I've been using AW2K for about 3 months. I love it!!! I cant imagine managing my eBay auctions manually.

I notice that many for the forum entries state something like "that is on the development list". Since I've been using AW2K there have been 3-4 updates but these are usually to fix a problem caused by changes at eBay. So I was wondering if you would be so kind to let us know when we can expect a new version of the product that adds some of the new functionality that is "on the development list?"

Thanks... Alan

malaki86
(stranger )
09/25/02 03:29 AM
Re: Pending Updates? new [re: Anonymous]  

I like this suggestion. Even if there isn't a 'scheduled release date' with it, at least a list showing the order of importance.

Dennis

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
09/25/02 04:23 PM

New features are released as they are completed and properly tested. We do not publish scheduled release dates or a list of the features in the works, because the time involved to respond to the increased volume of email asking when this or that feature will be released slows down our ability to add new features.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Lennys
(Unregistered)
11/06/02 11:31 AM

How about starting a wish list section for everyone to post suggestions. Right now, they are scattered throughout all the posts and we don't know if they have been mentioned or not. Lenny

Bob_Blaney
(stranger )
11/10/02 05:21 AM
Re: Pending Updates? new [re: Lennys]  

I completely agree with Lennys post that one of the discussion topics should be a want/wish list. Then it would be easier for all to post their wants and for the dev. team to look in one place to see what is wanted and to also post information about those wants. Any developer worth his salt keeps such a list and with this forum method to keep others informed.
(The ideas of a 35 year software developer.)

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads