Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 26324 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
moonstruck22
(journeyman)
05/03/07 07:31 PM
Re: GoToMyPC and AW2K new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy,

Well I have to admit he seems to be a great guy with or with the perks I am receiving!! So I guess it is working maybe a little! I hope that if they ever get married he doesn't quit sending ME "flowers"!!!

I can tell that I will like having the accesibilty of the laptop, but now I can only imagine the boss wanting me to work more, oh yea I forgot I am the boss!!
But there have been times I wanted to be with the family and then remember something I wanted to do with the business. Now I will be able to get it done without removing myself physically!! I say that kind of tongue in cheek tho. My shop is 200 yards to the southeast and my office is 100 feet to the west. I just realized how lazy that makes me sound!! But age is chasing all of us I am afraid, and I would rather be with my wife than anywhere, so I think the laptop is pretty cool!

Couldn't be more relieved concerning the webhost thing. It was nice to think everytme I updated emails in the last two days that just possibly this could be the last time! I really hope so.

I will certainly keep everyone posted on the progress of the site itself. I am excited and I am trying to not let website development get in the way of everything else I have to get done!

Marty

Ned
(newbie)
05/03/07 08:13 PM

Judy,

I still get an error (Bad Host Name) when I try to use www.logmeinfree.com.

I wonder if it's because you've signed up, and now your PC is known to www.logmeinfree.com.

I haven't signed up.

Only difference I can think of.

Ned

moonstruck22
(journeyman)
05/03/07 08:24 PM
Re: GoToMyPC and AW2K new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

Don't know if you noticed the post above, but if you go to www.logmein.com you should be good to go!

Marty

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/04/07 05:05 AM
Re: GoToMyPC and AW2K new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

I don't think you are the least bit lazy. Dale bought me a laptop for the exact same reason. I had to stay at work to take care of things. So I moved my Quick Books to the laptop. but there was still the problem of taking care of the Auctions. The remote access has been such a blessing. I've been using webex for a long time. It is really nice to come home and after dinner and all the other activitie (laundry, grandkids, horseback riding :o) I can log into work and finish up right in my own living room. Dale likes it.

And he has a Verizon Internet card with unlimited minutes. As long as I have cell phone reception, I have internet use in the truck. So if I do get to go with Dale, which isn't often, on a business trip, I can take care of work right from the truck.

I can't wait to see your website!!

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/04/07 05:11 AM

Ned,

Gee I don't know. The URL I posted is how I found it the first time. Well you know that isn't quite true. I used Log me in free in a search engine, as I wasn't sure if that was the correct URL or not. After that I use www.logmeinfree.com.

Did you try www.logmein.com and see if that worked?? I promise, honest Injun, the website is out there---somewhere And since I am part Indian, I can promise honest injun

I'll ask my daughter in law what URL she is using. She just switched yesterday. And I'll get back to you.

Judy/blue

Ned
(newbie)
05/04/07 01:30 PM

Judy,

It took me many years to realize I could simply walk away from a puzzle. I declare the "logmeinfree.com" a puzzle we can all safely walk away from.

I did look at www.logmein.com. Looks promising. It's in my queue for evaluation.

Ned

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/04/07 01:45 PM

Ned.

I like that

I installed the Pro last night so I could play with it. Works pretty good. In fact, I am at the front register, using wireless on my laptop, have access to my network, AW2000, and I am talking with you Plus I can see my staff working. I like this!!!

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads