Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 7099 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DEALS2000
(stranger )
04/23/07 09:26 AM
Consignment sales w/ AW2K  

Does anyone use AW2K to help with a Consignment business? I was wondering it it fully supports that type of business with eBay sales.

Thanks

Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/23/07 09:33 AM
Re: Consignment sales w/ AW2K new [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve,

I use AW2K to manage consignment sales. And it sure keeps all my sales in order. Just about all you have to be certain you do is to select the correct consignor in the "Consignor" field. Once you do that, AW2K takes care of the rest of it. You might want to customize a consignor report for your specific needs.

Judy/blue

DEALS2000
(stranger )
04/23/07 09:38 AM
Re: Consignment sales w/ AW2K new [re: bluepennylady]  

Ok, so I would have to set for each Consignor I use? I plan on trying to sell other peoples items.

Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/23/07 09:56 AM

Steve,

Yes, you create a Consignment account for each consignor you are selling for. Go to File | Consignors and click the Add button.

I use Stock Inventory Items for each and every item, even if there is only one. There are some reports that are unavailable for non stock Inventory Items. And since it isn't a good idea to not be able to provide a consignor with requested information, everything we do is a Stock inventory Item.

When the Stock Inventory Item is created, we select the correct consignor. The item can then be tracked quite easily. Fees and all.

Judy/blue

DEALS2000
(stranger )
04/23/07 09:58 AM
Re: Consignment sales w/ AW2K new [re: bluepennylady]  

I'll set one up and check it out.

Thanks,

Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/23/07 10:32 AM

Steve,

I think you find it is really slick and easy to keep track of consignor sales.

I do not sell for lots of consignors. But I use the consignor to track individual inventories we purchase. So I have a Tool supply, Gift shop, Pet supply store, etc etc. I can keep track of each inventory and print off reports for the boss (my husband)

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads