Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 4782 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

sharptrade
(stranger )
05/11/07 12:26 PM
Bulk Change Ship Rates within AW2K?  

Is there a way to bulk-change (or search and replace) the postage rates in my Inventory Items?

Also, When I try to list new items for my eBay store with the AW2K *NEW* international shipping options, it won't let me. So what ar others doing between now and when the NEW international rates are useable to list in your store?

----
http://www.sharptradingcompany.com

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/11/07 12:44 PM
Re: Bulk Change Ship Rates within AW2K? new [re: sharptrade]  

HI,

Yes you can bulk change the shipping options using a couple of methods.

If you have defaults set in Auction profile(s), change the default settings in the Auction profiles. When you create new Auction lots, the new options will appear.

If you already have Auctions created and need to change those, you can change those by selecting records in the Grid View, right click, and choose Change Shipping options from the pop up menu.

Another option for Auction lots is to edit the default shipping options in your Auction profile, go to the Grid view, select records to which the changes will be applicable to, right click, select change listing template. And pick anything. Then right click again and change the Listing template back to the appropriate Listing template for that Auction profile. Does that make sense???

The new services will not be available for listing until Monday May 14. I am continuing to list using the old services as the Auction lots in AW2000 can be edited in bulk. And I can also edit live auctions using the new Mass Listing Editor at eBay. There is information about the Mass Listing editor on this thread. http://forums.auctionwizard2000.com/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=ListingEbay&Number=6383&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5

I played with it and it works okay.

Does that help any at all?? If not, let me know and I will try again.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads